Deepak Kumar
Comments:
Hi,I am Deepak from (nawada )Bihar I was suffering from puberphonia since 11yrs .one day I search on Google about puberphonia then I saw many videos of Sanjay sir . Then I got a good feeling .at the time of therapy I have kept more patience for 8days after 8days I have a new magical voice . now I'm very happy ,and devotional behavior of Sanjay sir me develop a good confidence after that I got new voice.
Friday, June 22 2018 - 07:10 AM
ROHAN CHAUHAN
Comments:
am rohan chauhan from noida,U.P. i am 22 years old. My left vocal cord was paralyse. I have taken therapy from SLP sanjay sir. He had dobe a good job on me. Her therapy is valuable by money,time etc.
Before going to surgery..please contact to SLP sanjay sir.and try atleast once
Wednesday, June 20 2018 - 04:30 AM
Shah Ankit
Comments:
Hii.. I am Ankit shah from baroda(gujrat). My treatment start for 9th june. After 8 days my voice totally changed. Thanks sanjaysir. Sanjaysir very frendly & always inspired.. I recommeded to who suffering any voice decoreder cases.
Saturday, June 16 2018 - 05:24 AM
ranjit
Comments:
the environment is very friendly and sir had the excellent experience in handling such issues.I came from andhra pradesh for puberphonia treatment. Now I am very happy with my voice.Many thanks to sanjay sir.
Saturday, June 16 2018 - 12:06 AM
Arjun
Comments:
The doctors and staff are amazing. They are not only convenient, but they are also extremely knowledgeable and kind.
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:54 AM
Ashwin Agam
Comments:
Hi I am Ashwin. I am from yavatmal maharashtra. I was suffering from puberphonia. I am not talk properly. I visited so much doctor but they didn't solve my problem. Then i visit slp sanjay sir hospital. After viewing video on YouTube. Thin i am surprise my voice is totally change. And now i am really happy. Thank you sanjay sir..
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:38 AM
Arjun gopalakrishnan
Comments:
My name is Arjun .Im from kerala ..I was suffering from female like voice ..After 8 days of therapy my voice has changed ..My friends and family members can't recognize me now ..Now my voice is like male and normal ..Thanks to sanjay sir and other factualities for made my voice good and better .. ..
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:22 AM
Franklin
Comments:
Very good
Friday, June 15 2018 - 01:03 AM
Chandrasekhar
Comments:
Doctor is very friendly and his way of treatment is very good.
Within 8 days he treated my voice problem.
I highly recommend for who are facing with voice or speech
Friday, June 15 2018 - 12:53 AM
Neelamani Mishra
Comments:
I'm Neelamani Mishra, I'm from Odisha. I had high pitch voice problem from last 8 years. So I came your for voice therapy. After 8 days of treatment my voice totally changed. Thanks to sanjay sir. Sanjay sir is so friendly. He gave me a new life. Now I'm very confident while speaking. Thank u sanjay......
Friday, June 15 2018 - 12:40 AM