shuvo
Comments:
i.m interest in ur treatmen.
Wednesday, September 16 2020 - 11:25 AM
Karan Sabnani
Comments:
I was suffering from puberphonia and due to that i have High pich voice. Its feel odd when people around you have heavy man voice and your voice sounds bit different. I don't speak much because of that and had fear of public speaking and in case someone ask me to speak on mic. I consulted with one ENT specialist and they suggested me for voice therapy. I did not found any experience therapist in Jaipur so i contacted dr Sanjay after watching their YouTube videos. We decided for 8 days online therapy. In just only 4 days i got my heavy voice and i started felling so confidence. Its a life changing movement for me and i don't know how to say thank you to doctor in words. Dr Sanjay is very helpful and humble person, they put so much efforts to make you feel comfortable and motivated. I will definitely suggest dr Sanjay for all kinds of treatment.
Wednesday, September 09 2020 - 02:54 AM
Lavish Arya
Comments:
I was suffering from puberphonia (high pitch voice). I am from haryana and i took online voice therapy from sir. After my treatment i have a normal voice.
This is a very efficient method of treating this disorder. I am very happy with the results.
Wednesday, September 09 2020 - 01:38 AM
Md Shamim
Comments:
मेरा नाम मोहम्मद शमीम है मैं यूपी से हूं मुझे 9 साल से अवाज का प्रॉब्लम था मेरा आवाज बहुत पतला था मैं अच्छे से बोल नहीं पाता था मैं गोरखपुर में 6 साल इलाज करवाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ गोरखपुर में 4 साल अंग्रेजी दवा खाएं 2 साल होम्योपैथिक दवा खाएं लेकिन कोई फायदा नहीं हुआ उसके बाद हम दिल्ली में दिखाएं तो दिल्ली के डॉक्टर स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले उसके बाद मै नेपाल में दिखाएं नेपाल के डॉक्टर भी स्पीच थेरेपी के लिए बोले एक बार मैं स्पीच थेरेपी के बारे में गूगल पर सर्च कर रहा था तो मुझे 🇨🇮एसएलपी संजय कुमार सर 🇨🇮का एक वीडियो मिला तो संजय सर से कांटेक्ट किए 15 अगस्त से स्पीच थेरेपी लिए 22 अगस्त को मेरा आवाज पतली से मोटी हो गई मैं पहले से बहुत अच्छा महसूस कर रहा हूं
Thursday, September 03 2020 - 01:05 AM
Pushkal
Comments:
My name is pushkal ,i am from uttarpradesh i was suffering from puberphonia feminine voice due that problem occurs every time , but after taking speech thrapy with dr sanjay kumar sir i got the new voice my voice change completely
Monday, August 17 2020 - 01:46 AM
Chong
Comments:
Hi I am Chong, I was having puberphonia high pitch voice problem. With this voice disorder, I need to repeat myself sometimes. I decided to take the online voice therapy from Dr Sunjay Kumar and now my voice had improved so much after 8 days. Now, I have my new deep voice and people have no problem understanding me. Overall the therapy experience is very good, the doctor will guide you and very details. My parents and I are very happy, Thank you.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 11:55 PM
Hardeep Singh
Comments:
My name is hardeep singh. I had puberphonia problem since puberty, but after taking online speech therapy, my voice is changed and become heavy and i am feeling much more confident now. My Heartiest Thanks to SLP Sanjay sir.
Wednesday, August 05 2020 - 02:14 AM
Harshdeep
Comments:
My name is Harshdeep and i am from gwalior i was having high pitch voice problem problem from last 4 years after online voice thearpy (8 days) my voice has totally changed now it is low pitch and i am happy with the change.I will suggest others people who all are having voice problem kindly consunt slp sanjay kumar
Friday, July 10 2020 - 11:48 PM
Sebin
Comments:
I'm sebin from kerala. I had a problem of weak and high pitche voice since my puberty period.(puberphonia)
I took voice therapy treatment from Dr.Sanjay Kumar and now my voice problem has been completely cured. The therapy was online. Now my voice became deep.
Finally thank you Sanjay sir, for your dedicated work.
Tuesday, June 23 2020 - 09:09 AM
Pranab Das
Comments:
My name is pranab das.i'm 20 years old. From kolkata ,west Bengal ,,.
I had Puberphonia ...
lockdown.Is going on in india now.So to meet with sir in his clinic is impossible for me ..
So I request for online therapy..
Many many thanks to sanjay sir ...
His therapy is really very good..
I am very very happy to contact with sir....
Monday, June 15 2020 - 12:08 AM