Narasimhulu
Comments:
nanna voice chkkudagi bartaede Sanjay Kumar slp he Nandi sari madukondidini nanna voice ladies tara bartaettu treatment admele friend's suprise hagiddare kandidieke aagilla my name is narasimhulu Frazer town Bangalore Karnataka India
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 06:03 AM
Rajeshwar Singh
Comments:
My name is Rajeshwar singh. I am from Jammu. I came to this center to correct my high pitch voice & also when I talk with other person on phone, sometimes they are not able to recognize my voice (famine voice comes). After attending voice therapy sessions here at this center, there is slight improvement in my voice. Also when I called to others friends, they were not able to recognize at first instant, they judged me only at my voice tone. I was happy to have treated at this center.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 05:13 AM
Raja Naik
Comments:
Im Raja Naik, from Andhra pradesh, I was facing Loudness issue, after taking 8days therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my loudness has improved.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 03:23 AM
Siva Kumar
Comments:
My name is Siva Kumar and im from hyderabad. I have feminine voice so i would reach this center. After 8 days therapy my voice changed normal. Doctor is very friendly to teach. I recommend who suffers high pitch voice wl consult the doctor once.
Saturday, December 07 2019 - 03:21 AM
Pradhumn Singh Chandel
Comments:
Hello , my name is pradhumn singh chandel, I had female type voice when i was talking in phone the person from the other side said me a madam and my voice was very light like female , when i met with doctor and taken a treatment i saw a miracle result my voice get changed now my voice come like man voice
Saturday, November 23 2019 - 01:10 AM
Shramit
Comments:
I’m Shramit. I had an issue of High Pitch Voice. My voice was not audible enough and had to put extra effort while talking. After watching treatment videos, I consulted SLP Sanjay Kumar. After undergoing Voice Therapy at his clinic my voice is better and I can speak loudly with little to no effort! Kudos to his team!
Tuesday, November 05 2019 - 02:33 AM
KSHITIJ SOMWANSHI
Comments:
KSHITIJ SOMWANSHI
i am from ghaziabad. I had puberphonia i came to slp sanjay kumar for voice therapy. Within 8 days it is treated. I am happy with the treatment results.
Tuesday, October 29 2019 - 02:02 AM
Samrat Sapkota
Comments:
I am Samrat Sapkota. I am 22 years old and I am from Nepal. I had the problem of puberphonia. My one of the brother whose name is Youbraj Poudel had also the same problem. And he treated his voice from Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilation Center, Bangalore on April first week and he has got the stable Low pitched voice till now ie. October . And due to his recommendation and my own belief I came here directly for the voice therapy and I got cured after therapy session of 8 days.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:51 AM
Pravin Markam
Comments:
The experience with the doctor was very good. The doctor was cooperative and helpful. I had a problem of high pitched voice for many years. For the treatment, the sessions which were conducted were very helpful. I am satisfied with my treatment. The comments I received from my friends about my voice change are good. Overall experience was good.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:48 AM
Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra
Comments:
My name is Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra.I belong to Bhubaneswar, Odisha.I had a surgery in my throat in last May,2018 in Bhubaneswar.One large cyst was extracted.But after the surgery my voice drastically reduced and I am unable to speak normally and very low voice is coming.I feel problem while speaking over phone with someone.On surfing the net I came to know about The Sanjay Speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre,Bañgalore.I got treated here for 8 days.I feel some slight change in my voice.Hope for the best in future.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 07:29 AM