Shramit
Comments:
I’m Shramit. I had an issue of High Pitch Voice. My voice was not audible enough and had to put extra effort while talking. After watching treatment videos, I consulted SLP Sanjay Kumar. After undergoing Voice Therapy at his clinic my voice is better and I can speak loudly with little to no effort! Kudos to his team!
Tuesday, November 05 2019 - 02:33 AM
KSHITIJ SOMWANSHI
Comments:
KSHITIJ SOMWANSHI
i am from ghaziabad. I had puberphonia i came to slp sanjay kumar for voice therapy. Within 8 days it is treated. I am happy with the treatment results.
Tuesday, October 29 2019 - 02:02 AM
Samrat Sapkota
Comments:
I am Samrat Sapkota. I am 22 years old and I am from Nepal. I had the problem of puberphonia. My one of the brother whose name is Youbraj Poudel had also the same problem. And he treated his voice from Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilation Center, Bangalore on April first week and he has got the stable Low pitched voice till now ie. October . And due to his recommendation and my own belief I came here directly for the voice therapy and I got cured after therapy session of 8 days.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:51 AM
Pravin Markam
Comments:
The experience with the doctor was very good. The doctor was cooperative and helpful. I had a problem of high pitched voice for many years. For the treatment, the sessions which were conducted were very helpful. I am satisfied with my treatment. The comments I received from my friends about my voice change are good. Overall experience was good.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 08:48 AM
Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra
Comments:
My name is Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra.I belong to Bhubaneswar, Odisha.I had a surgery in my throat in last May,2018 in Bhubaneswar.One large cyst was extracted.But after the surgery my voice drastically reduced and I am unable to speak normally and very low voice is coming.I feel problem while speaking over phone with someone.On surfing the net I came to know about The Sanjay Speech and hearing Rehabilitation centre,Bañgalore.I got treated here for 8 days.I feel some slight change in my voice.Hope for the best in future.
Thursday, October 24 2019 - 07:29 AM
Riyaz Patel
Comments:
My name Riyaz patel I came Frome Bijapur (Karnataka) before I have high pitch voice problem after I came slp sanjaykumar therapy center my problem cure within 8 day. Iam so happy. Iam recommended who suffering this problem ( high pitch voice ) please go to slp sanjaykumar therapy center it's located Hebbal Bangalore . Your problem will be cure within 8 days . Thank You
Friday, September 27 2019 - 03:58 AM
Neil
Comments:
I can’t say how Happy l am right now. I am Neil from Hyderabad. I came to Sanjay Kumar clinic to correct my high pitch voice. As promised by the doctor, I can see the change. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 03:43 AM
RATUL BHOWMICK
Comments:
Hi, my name is Ratul Bhowmick, age - 26 years, came from Burdwan, West Bengal. I had puberphonia that is high pitch voice from my puberty. After 8days of therapy from SLP Sanjay Sir my pitch got reduced and I can speak very confidently. No one can recognised my voice after therapy. SLP Sanjay Sir is very calm and professional. If anybody is suffering from the same high pitch problem, please come here with patience and trust. You will be definitely cured.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:56 AM
Ngawang C Gyeltshen
Comments:
My name is Ngawang C Gyeltshen. I am from Bhutan. I am 16 years old. I came here inorder to get my voice treated because i was suffering from puberphonia. And after the treatment my voice is more powerful and louder and it is more easier to communicate with others.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:27 AM
Amir Sohel Haque
Comments:
Hi my name is Amir Sohel, I am 27yrs old. I am coming from durgapur, west Bengal for puberphonia or high pitch voice. I am suffering for high pitch voice from last 13 yrs. I have tearted my problem earlier in 2018 at Chennai,but my voice still high voice. Then I shown many videos on puberphonia on YouTube ai Slp Sanjay Kumar Sir and I am motibed and dicided to come here. In the first day sir checked my voice and assured me that your voice will be change and coming low pitch. After treatment i am very satisfactory with the treatment . Surpricely my voice changed to low pitch and I am feeling well and confident. I am recommend any one who have suffering from puberphonia , come here and treated your problem.
Slp sanjay kumar sir very experienced and friendly also.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:24 AM