en marbella Maquillaje Semipermanente de cejas pelo a pelo
Comments:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the website is really good.
Saturday, June 24 2017 - 10:13 AM
Comments:
I used to be recommended this website via my
cousin. I'm not certain whether this post is written by means of him as no one else realize such specified approximately my
difficulty. You're wonderful! Thank you!
Saturday, June 24 2017 - 06:41 AM
Kareem Kaif
Comments:
My name is Kareem Basha I am 23 years old from district Bellary my voice is like female voice because of this I discontinue my studies later i came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now so lots of thank you to Sanjay sir……
Sunday, June 04 2017 - 08:11 AM
Prabhu
Comments:
Hi, myself Prabhu age 27 years. I am from Coimbatore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:41 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Hi, Myself Manjunatha age 30 years. I am from Bangalore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:25 AM
Arvind
Comments:
My name is ARAVIND age 20 years. I am from Hyderabad. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice(like female voice) since 6 years. I came to know about sanjay speech and hearing centre through internet. I have gone through the videos and I came here. The treatment is really wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed. I really thank sanjay sir for such wonderful treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 04:58 AM
Dr. Manish Kumar
Comments:
I am Dr. manish Kumar from Khagaria district Bihar my voice is like female voice and i come to Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now thanks a lot to Sanjay Kumar sir.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 02:12 AM
Srivinas Murthy
Comments:
My daughter Aishwarya , who was suffering with speech disorder and severe stuttering .
We came to SLP Sanjay Kumar , lead got from Internet , and we are happy that we are here.
Though the techniques are very simple but effective . even my 12 years old daughter is now full of confidence . I hope with little more effort at home for coming few weeks I am confident she will be Ok forever.
Thanks Sanjay sir .
Thursday, June 01 2017 - 02:21 AM
Kuldeep Singh
Comments:
Hello my self Kuldeep Singh,my age 22 year old,I came from Rajasthan Pali Marwar near at Jodhpur,I was suffering form very high pitch voice and this voice was irritating me because in phone mostly people called me mam, so its very embarrassing me so one day I saw Slp Sanjay Kumar's video and then I came in Bangalore for getting therapy, therapy is a very simple exercises and at 7th day I have totally changed new voice,so I am very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar and their assistant for making me new Kuldeep Singh with new voice.the high pitch voice(puberphonia)or that type of problem any one suffering this problem I want to say something for these guys come here Slp Sanjay Kumar and go with your actual voice.if you suffering from this problem your voice is totally changed after therapy and this change is like day and night.
So I'm very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, May 06 2017 - 08:44 AM
Moiz Alam
Comments:
Hii my name is sheikh moiz alam, i am from odisha came from ooty a,my age is 25,previously i had high pitched voice (like female voice) so i came here for the treatment so after therapy it got cured now so am feeling really happy.
Thank u SLP Sanjay Sir.