DR DEEPALI DHAWAN
Comments:
I am Dr. Deepali Dhawan,25 years putting up in New Delhi.
I came to know about Dr. Sanjay through YouTube
I was suffering from functional aphonia from last 5 months .
I didn't not speak any word since 5 months.
whenever I tried speaking
only the air came out
but not the voice.
I tried different speech therapist earlier back in the city.
but did not get satisfactory result .
but when I came here and started the treatment
initially my voice was getting break and it was hard for me to speak
but with the continuous speech therapy and Dr. Sanjay's consistent efforts towards my ailment .
I have got my voice back .
now I am speaking with my previous loudness and pitch and without any difference in my voice.
so glad that I found him on YouTube and he understood my ailment in one go with his assessment and started the treatment immediately.
Tuesday, July 23 2019 - 03:57 AM
Aditya Mittal
Comments:
I am Aditya Mittal. I came from Katni.(Madhya Pradesh) I came for a voice therapy sessions to Dr. SLP Sanjay Kumar. I had a problem of loudness in voice.
I am very happy with the therapy sessions. Only in 8 day therapy sessions my voice is totally changed.
I would recommend everyone who had any problem with voice you should once consult him .
Tuesday, July 23 2019 - 02:44 AM
Manohar
Comments:
Hi m manohar I'm from bangalore I had puberfonia and I got treatment for 8 days now I m feeling very happy and voice changed now . The doctor is Very friendly
Tuesday, July 23 2019 - 01:37 AM
Nasir
Comments:
Mera nasir hai may gadwal say ayno hoo mera problem left side vocal peralasysis hovatha mashall a Mera problem teeq hova
Monday, July 22 2019 - 09:02 AM
SANTHA VARDHAN SAGGAM
Comments:
Hi hello, My self Vardhan.I am from kadapa. Iam suffering from puberphonia since My puberty.it is high pitch voice and low voice. So I here about SLP Sanjay Kumar on YouTube and came to Bangalore for treatment. Iam happy that my voice has good improvement. So any one suffering from puberphonia please consult him as it was cured within week.
Monday, July 22 2019 - 03:22 AM
MADIREDDI UDAY KUMAR
Comments:
My name is Uday I am from Andhra, I came here for puberphonia treatment.doctor is very friendly and explain the problem very clear and told how he is going to treat . I am satisfied with the doctor treatment he has a nice experience and he is expert in this voice problems. I recommend the doctor
Saturday, July 20 2019 - 07:17 AM
hashank Verma
Comments:
Hi I’m shashank from Lucknow and I was suffering from puberphonia from many years so was here at Dr Sanjay for my voice therapy and it was such nice change in my voice after therapy and it was amazing experience throughout the session. Thank you for the treatment and will love to recommend to someone who need .
Thursday, July 18 2019 - 06:08 AM
Amarnath Verma
Comments:
mera name Amaranth Verma h Mai UP Gorkhapur se Aaya ta mujhe highpicht puberphonia (voice Ladki jaisa tha )ka problem tha Jo ab Mai ekdam Acha ho gya hu
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 06:52 AM
Mahendar Kumar
Comments:
I am Mahendar kumar from bangalore.muje panch sal se thik se kisese sa bol nahi pata tha or thik se koi bhi muje phechan bhi nahi pa raha tha .i had puberphonia(female voice) lekin jab me dr sanjay ji ke yaha aya tho ab me thik tara sa bol sakta hu or voh bhi sirf 8 dino me thik ho gaya hu or aj sab logo se achi taraf se bat kar saktha hu or mein sanjay ji ka bahut bahut danyavad dena chatha hu....
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 06:32 AM
Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 02:24 AM