MD Faisal
Comments:
My name is Faisal and im from samastipur bihar. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.many many Thank you so much sanjay sir. Saturday 17Nov 2017 2pm
Friday, November 17 2017 - 02:41 AM
Shekhar ambiga
Comments:
My name is shekhar ambiga age 22yrs , from Goa. I was suffering from puberphonia (feminine voice),Which i was not knowing earlier. Doctor consulted for a speech therapy. I had taken speech therapy for a month in goa but it didn't help me much. But after watching sir slp sanjay kumar's videos on youtube and even review was good. So i came here in bangalore for a treatment. After completing 8days of treatment my voice has been improved and i would suggest you to take treatment at his place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:30 AM
kaushik
Comments:
if there is a problem in voice it is the best place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:24 AM
Jay Prakash
Comments:
I had come to Dr.Sanjay's clinic from Jamshedpur,Jharkhand. I took a week long speech therapy as i was suffering from puberphonia. At times i was a bit sceptical but after I had completed my therapy sessions i was really happy with the results. I would like to suggest that anyone who is suffering from a similar kind of problem just contact Dr.Sanjay and believe me you won't be disappointed with the results.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:21 AM
Rohan Rawat
Comments:
Hello..!! My name is Rohan Rawat . I was suffering from puberphonia from last 5-6 years . I contacted many doctors but i was not satisfied with their treatment because they were saying for surgery but I don't want to do surgery , so I searched in google about this problem and i got Sanjay Sir's video . So after watching many videos I got confident and came to Bangalore and meet sir and within 8 days miracle happen my voice changed fully from female to male . I am very happy with my new voice . THANKS TO SANJAY SIR FOR GIVING ME NEW VOICE AND NEW LIFE.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:02 AM
Santanu Biswas
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitched voice from last 10 years. I searched Google for the solution. Then I found Sanjay kumar sir's YouTube link. I saw lots of videos then I decided to take appointment. And from 9/11/17 to 16/11/17 I took the treatment.

I am amazed with the friendliness of Sanjay sir and he explained things very nicely. NO MEDICINE, NO SURGERY and on the 7th day my problem is no more. Friends and families are talking about my new voice. I am so happy today.Thank you sir.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 03:55 AM
Indresh Patel
Comments:
I came here from chhattisgarh, for voice therapy now my voice is very good, Doctor Sanjay kumar is very supportive and lovely environment provided by the staffs here.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 10:01 PM
Sunny prakash
Comments:
My name is sunny prakash.I was suffering from puberphonia problem which i was not knowing at earlier.I went to the doctor and the doctor advised to take speech therapy but it didn't worked well as i thought. After months i came to know about SLP Sanjay Kumar sir with help of videos on YouTube. I came here and took the therapy sessions for 8 days and after 8 days it really helped me alot and my voice improved alot. Im very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar sir.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:57 PM
Sairam
Comments:
I am Sairam, from Chennai, age 32. I was suffering from Puberphonia since puberty. After searching online for cure I found videos on Youtube by SLP Sanjay. Proof is in the pudding, there were videos of before and after therapy of patients with very good results. I contacted him immediately and went in for group session. Within a week my voice changed to lower pitch. Not only that, I am able to shout in this voice without effort.
IMO, his sessions are meticulously planned and executed for group therapy and delivers maximum result. Few may not like group therapy but believe me, Just stay patient and finish the sessions, it will boost not only your voice but also your confidence.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:47 PM
Ranajay Dasgupta
Comments:
Excellent for voice therapy! Came here for vocal tremor and high pitch voice correction. I have seen positive changes in voice quality after 8 days of treatment. I have received great guidance from SLP Sanjay Kumar throughout the duration of therapy
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 09:43 PM