RichardPriTe
Comments:
Varicose veins are caused not later than a malfunction of the venous valves in the veins of the legs. When these brot.wahrheit.nl valves abort manifest they do not politely full the assortment of blood as it pumps to the nitty-gritty and a unchanging amount of blood flows vacate down and begins to these days in the veins.
Thursday, December 14 2017 - 03:23 AM
Hariom Kumar Singh
Comments:
Dear sir
Good morning, I am Hariom kumar singh. I am 25 years old and I am suffering from stammering. Stammering affects my personality and my thinking in very negatively, I am very sad due to stammering. Is there any cure for stammering, sir please help me.

Thanks
Hariom
Sunday, December 10 2017 - 10:58 PM
DanielCug
Comments:
The dreary maintain in the offing in insight of the farmao.sapjesdieet.nl on the jump ingredients is to wake up the node and nurse lamina of poem's teeth follicles and shafts from the privy, padding them with vitality.
Friday, December 08 2017 - 05:02 AM
MD Faisal
Comments:
My name is Faisal and im from samastipur bihar. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.many many Thank you so much sanjay sir. Saturday 17Nov 2017 2pm
Friday, November 17 2017 - 02:41 AM
Shekhar ambiga
Comments:
My name is shekhar ambiga age 22yrs , from Goa. I was suffering from puberphonia (feminine voice),Which i was not knowing earlier. Doctor consulted for a speech therapy. I had taken speech therapy for a month in goa but it didn't help me much. But after watching sir slp sanjay kumar's videos on youtube and even review was good. So i came here in bangalore for a treatment. After completing 8days of treatment my voice has been improved and i would suggest you to take treatment at his place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:30 AM
kaushik
Comments:
if there is a problem in voice it is the best place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:24 AM
Jay Prakash
Comments:
I had come to Dr.Sanjay's clinic from Jamshedpur,Jharkhand. I took a week long speech therapy as i was suffering from puberphonia. At times i was a bit sceptical but after I had completed my therapy sessions i was really happy with the results. I would like to suggest that anyone who is suffering from a similar kind of problem just contact Dr.Sanjay and believe me you won't be disappointed with the results.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:21 AM
Rohan Rawat
Comments:
Hello..!! My name is Rohan Rawat . I was suffering from puberphonia from last 5-6 years . I contacted many doctors but i was not satisfied with their treatment because they were saying for surgery but I don't want to do surgery , so I searched in google about this problem and i got Sanjay Sir's video . So after watching many videos I got confident and came to Bangalore and meet sir and within 8 days miracle happen my voice changed fully from female to male . I am very happy with my new voice . THANKS TO SANJAY SIR FOR GIVING ME NEW VOICE AND NEW LIFE.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:02 AM
Santanu Biswas
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitched voice from last 10 years. I searched Google for the solution. Then I found Sanjay kumar sir's YouTube link. I saw lots of videos then I decided to take appointment. And from 9/11/17 to 16/11/17 I took the treatment.

I am amazed with the friendliness of Sanjay sir and he explained things very nicely. NO MEDICINE, NO SURGERY and on the 7th day my problem is no more. Friends and families are talking about my new voice. I am so happy today.Thank you sir.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 03:55 AM
Indresh Patel
Comments:
I came here from chhattisgarh, for voice therapy now my voice is very good, Doctor Sanjay kumar is very supportive and lovely environment provided by the staffs here.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 10:01 PM