Harshdeep
Comments:
My name is Harshdeep and i am from gwalior i was having high pitch voice problem problem from last 4 years after online voice thearpy (8 days) my voice has totally changed now it is low pitch and i am happy with the change.I will suggest others people who all are having voice problem kindly consunt slp sanjay kumar
Friday, July 10 2020 - 11:48 PM
Sebin
Comments:
I'm sebin from kerala. I had a problem of weak and high pitche voice since my puberty period.(puberphonia)
I took voice therapy treatment from Dr.Sanjay Kumar and now my voice problem has been completely cured. The therapy was online. Now my voice became deep.
Finally thank you Sanjay sir, for your dedicated work.
Tuesday, June 23 2020 - 09:09 AM
Yousef
Comments:
Mera name yousef he me 26 omr he mera voice larki log ka same he
Abe ab see bhat kiya tha 3.30
Monday, June 15 2020 - 06:08 AM
Pranab Das
Comments:
My name is pranab das.i'm 20 years old. From kolkata ,west Bengal ,,.
I had Puberphonia ...
lockdown.Is going on in india now.So to meet with sir in his clinic is impossible for me ..
So I request for online therapy..
Many many thanks to sanjay sir ...
His therapy is really very good..
I am very very happy to contact with sir....
Monday, June 15 2020 - 12:08 AM
Latumoni Saikia
Comments:
My name is Latumoni Saikia.I am from Golaghat,Assam.I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice problems since my puberty times.So,I searched for "voice therapy" in YouTube and found slp sanjay kumar sir's videos,I watched all videos before and after therapy.than I contracted him.
I took online voice therapy throuth skype during covid-19 lockdown times.after the therapy, I got new voice(lowpitch and male voice)within 7-8 days.My friends and relatives were shocked to hear my new voice .I have therapy one month ago.now I can't say how happy I am! so thank you sir.
If anybody is suffering this problem ,please watch his youtube videos before and after therapy and contract him.and check & watch my before and after voice therapy videos also in youtube. slp sanjoy sir is a very helpful,kindly and friendly also.I never forget you sir .thank you.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 09:02 AM
INDRANIL RAY
Comments:
I'm INDRANIL RAY from Kolkata. I was suffering from high pitch voice problem (puberphonia) since my puberty period.
I took treatment from mr. SLP Sanjay Kumar sir and then my all voice problem has been solved & now l'm totally cured. Now my voice is deep and low pitch.
Lastly a lot of thanks to Mr. SANJAY KUMAR sir for giving his utmost effort for curing my voice problem.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:42 AM
Muhammad Hanzalah
Comments:
My name is Muhammad Hanzalah and I'm from Malaysia.
I'm having Puberphonia since my puberty, I have feminine voice and this is very difficult for me when talking to others. This also will make me stress and down for sometimes.
I have searched online about my problems until I found few of SLP Sanjay Kumar videos treating other persons which they have same problems as me.
I have contacted SLP Sanjay Center and we had an online therapy for only 8 days and my voice is fixed. This has bring my level of confidence and I am very happy with what I am now.
A big thanks to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center for the wonderful treatment!
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:16 AM
Piyush Kumar
Comments:
I am Piyush from Bijnor. I am 20 years old. I have the problem of puberphonia from last 7-8 years.
I faced many difficulties due to this problem. I could not speak well and loudly.
But after therapy of 7-8 days, my voice completely changed. I have therapy one month ago, now my voice is stable.
And the best part is that I am very comfortable during the whole treatment. During therapy sessions, Dr Sanjay Sir always raise positivity and support . He never put pressure on me. Now, I am so happy and excited. I feel like that it is my rebirth after the treatment.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 07:14 AM
Samadhan Mahajan
Comments:
Hi, I am samadhan mahajan from Bombay 31 years old. I was suffring from puberphonia ( High pich voice) since 10 years . I took treatment in my native place but that can't work so I searched youtube page for puberphonia treatment and found Dr. slp sanjay kumar sir youtube page and contacted them. After online tretment( because the lock down period in India) My voice get completely changed in 8 days.
I am very happy after online treatment by Dr.Sanjay Kumar sir. he is the great Dr. in India and all world.
Thank you Godfather, thank you very much.
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 08:53 AM
Vijaykumar Mani
Comments:
I am Vijay from Chennai. I took voice therapy for low pitch voice through online (Skype). After the therapy, I feel much better and I feel that the therapy has helped me to correct my high pitched voice effectively. Dr.Sanjay is very friendly, genuine and supportive.
I definitely recommend SLP Sanjay for the people who has high pitch voice or any kind of voice problems
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 04:33 AM