P.Kiran
Comments:
I am Kiran. I am from Visakhapatnam. I came here for Treatment of Puberphonia (High pitched voice).
Firstly, I am very happy that I came to the right place. I came here on 9th of July 2018...with lot of hopes and having much faith on Sanjay Sir. He said there would be therapy sessions for 8 days. On the 7th day.... something happened to my voice....yes..I am not talking with a high pitched voice anymore.
I got a rather musciline voice. I am very happy now.
I now understood why people call him magician. Doctor is too friendly and approachable.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 06:01 AM
T.Kezo
Comments:
I came for speech therapy for puberphonia. Dr. SLP Sanjay Kumar is very friendly and make you feel right at home. He has a cool and calm approach and caters to each and every patients with their needs. Despite visiting so many Hospitals for my puberphonia, there was no improvement. However, Dr SLP Sanjay Kumar immediately understood my problem and on the 6th day itself , he changed my voice . My family n friends are unable to recognize y voice now. I am extremely happy with the results and I am eagerly looking forward to start a new life with a new voice. Thank you Dr SLP Sanjay Kumar. You are indeed a blessing to people suffering from voice problems
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:59 AM
Abedur Rahman
Comments:
Hi, I am Abedur Rahman. I am from Assam, Guwahati. I was facing high pitch voice problem before I came here. After the treatment the problem is totely sloved.My experience is very good.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:56 AM
Harpreet Singh
Comments:
my name is harpreet singh, i am from uttrakhand. i came to dr sanjay clinic for my puberphonia treatment and within 8 days of voice therepy i got my voice back.after the treatment i am happy everyone at home or my friends unable to recognise my voice.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:53 AM
Anand Durai Pandian
Comments:
I, always wanted to make my career in teaching industry (University Lecturer) but
I, had a high pitch voice, due to which i, was very much depressed. One day I, saw video of Sanjay sir.
that motivated me a lot to take a voice therapy.

After 8, day of Voice therapy, my friends were are not able to identify me on the phone.

I, happy with the result.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:44 AM
Aman Krishna
Comments:
Hi i'm Aman krishna i came from bihar for the treatment of puberphonia. It is 8th day and i'm am very very satisfied to the treatment and now I'm very happy. The noticable thing is that the nature of Dr. Sanjay is very friendly. I suggested to all having puberphonia meet to dr. Sanjay

Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:42 AM
Rajkumar
Comments:
Hi my name is Rajkumar i came from hyderabad for treatment i had phonetry gap i m very happy aboUt satisfied with doctors treatment
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:40 AM
Shivam Jangili
Comments:
Hi. My name is SHIVAM. I came from HYDERABAD. Telangana. I came here on 9 th July 2018,Because of my voice disorder named Puberphonia. I'm suffering from this feminine voice problem from last 3 years. After 8 days of my voice therapy on 16th July 2018, I'm fully satisfied with my new voice. I'm thankful to Sanjay sir to giving me new life. Now I'm talking fluently. I think Sanjay sir is not a doctor. He is motivator. Among all he isbest friend. Once again thanks alot Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:38 AM
Aryan Prasad
Comments:
I had a nice experience here as I came here for my High Pitched voice. Now I’m happy with the results.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 05:35 AM
Deepak Kumar
Comments:
Hi,I am Deepak from (nawada )Bihar I was suffering from puberphonia since 11yrs .one day I search on Google about puberphonia then I saw many videos of Sanjay sir . Then I got a good feeling .at the time of therapy I have kept more patience for 8days after 8days I have a new magical voice . now I'm very happy ,and devotional behavior of Sanjay sir me develop a good confidence after that I got new voice.
Friday, June 22 2018 - 07:10 AM