Amit Kumar
Comments:
I live in Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand. I am suffering from Puberphonia. I want to visit you sir and have my problem solved. I want to know about all of the expenses there so that I can arrange that much money.
Friday, January 24 2020 - 11:14 PM
Prasad
Comments:
Hi sir I think I m suffering from puberphonia I m from maharashtra can you tell me if I have to take how many days it will take and how much it cost because I have to come all the way 900kms plz reply sir
Wednesday, January 22 2020 - 12:03 PM
Pawan Kumar
Comments:
My name pawan,mera awaj bhut patla tha.jaise koi ladki bol rahi hai par ab dr sanjay kumar ji se milne ke baad i change mera awaj thik ho gaya .so thank you sir
Saturday, January 18 2020 - 01:17 AM
Parthasarthy Thakur
Comments:
I am Parthasarthy Thakur, I had a problem of high pitch voice and pitch break, which was solved here.
I had taken treatment before but did not have any effect. But here my problem was solved. When I called my parents and friends after the treatment , they were unable to recognise me.
Saturday, January 18 2020 - 01:11 AM
Ritesh Saraf
Comments:
Doctor is very freindly and we just have to trust him and really he is just superb in his work.i came for puberphonia treatment and he cured this problem in 8 days.and now I can speak with my new voice all because of him and his work. No words to express how freindly he treats his patients.Thanks to him from bottom of my heart.
Monday, December 30 2019 - 08:21 AM
Pradeep Nagdeo
Comments:
My name is pradeep. I came from Hyderabad I was suffering from puberphonia after treatment my voice has changed like the loudness and even my pitch has reduced. Though it was not satisfactory. But even the doctor SLP sanjay kumar. He left no stone unturned to cure it gave extra care will say he gave 100% to cure it but everybody's vocal cords are different for some the therapy is effective for some it's not. In my group I found patients voice changing at 2nd day 6th day 8th day. I might be the exceptional case I was there for 11 days. Ya my loudness has increased and pitch has also decreased (Little bit). But all it depends on your vocal cords if you have got good vocal cords your voice may be cured in 1 day too (but that's the exception) but if you have got stubborn vocal cords then it may take time like in my case (again that's an exception). Thats all !!!
Monday, December 30 2019 - 08:18 AM
Javad Majidi
Comments:
I feel that it helped me to get better voice and more confidence! Javad Majidi . I will say thanks!!
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:53 AM
NINU BABY THOMAS
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly and helpful. I'm came sanjay kumar speech therapy centre banglore with high pitch with and phonatary gap problem after 8days therapy increase my voice quality.
I am happy with the result.
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:51 AM
Vikas Kumar Dubey
Comments:
I am vikas from seoni madhya Pradesh. I was suffering from high pitch voice since puberty. Then I visited Sanjay Speech and hearing center Bengaluru for voice therapy. The Dr sanjay sir is very friendly and have a good knowledge about the issue. I completed an 8-day voice therapy course under his supervision. I got my original voice from this voice therapy which is prepared with a combination of SLP Sanjay Sir's qualifications and work experience.I am heartily grateful to the doctor.If anyone has any problem related to voice, then I would absolutely recommend the doctor SLP Sanjay sir .
Monday, December 23 2019 - 03:18 AM
Ravinder
Comments:
Mera name ravinder hai or m haryana se aaya hu sanjay sir k pass. Kyoki mhujay puberphonia tha. Esliye m sanjay sir ke pass Bangalore aa. Or mane 8din speech therapy le ab mera puberphonia thik ho chuka hai esliye m vhut khush hu or mere felling bhut aachi hai. M sanjay sir ka dhanvaad karta hu. Thank you so much sir.
Thursday, December 19 2019 - 12:09 AM