Hariharasudhan
Comments:
Dear sir, I am hari from tamil nadu since I am 25 years suffering from high pitch female voice . I consult ent doctors they say go to voice theory now I am started but I feel its not good ...now I seen your video in you tube can I come to your clinic in Saturday and sunday because I am working in banking sector ... pls tel me how much fee amount? How many days program? Pls give ur number
Saturday, October 14 2017 - 12:47 PM
Prayosh Pachu
Comments:
My name is Prayosh Pachu . I am from Kasaragot, Kerala and studying in Dubai. I had feminine voice. I consulted many ENTs, they recommended voice therapy. I also took voice therapy earlier and not worked well. Then I came to Bangalore to SLP Sanjay Kumar's center for therapy and only in 8 days my voice become masculine and louder. I am very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 06:38 AM
Prashant Deswal
Comments:
My name is Prashant Deswal. I am from Panipat, Haryana. I had femle like voice. I consulted many ENTs, they recommended speech therapy. I also took speech therapy in my hometown. But not worked well. Then I came to Banglore to SLP Sanjay Kumar for therapy and only in 8 days my voice become very good and manly. I am very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar, because of him I got normal voice and normal life.
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 06:07 AM
Rahul  Nagare
Comments:
I suffered from high pitch and hoarse voice for around 15 years. I consulted a few ENTs in the past, but didn't get good results.

After seeing SLP Sanjay's videos on youtube I contacted him and started the treatment over video calls as I was unable to travel to Bangalore. Within 2 weeks there was significant improvement and now my voice is completely healthy, deep and clear.

I can't thank you enough Dr. Sanjay. Keep up the great work :)
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 03:43 AM
Ashish Jaiswal
Comments:
I took puberphonia treatment from here and post therapy its magical change, i got completely new low pitch male voice.
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 03:38 AM
Ravi
Comments:
Hi I am Ravi Kumar and I am 33 years old from Andra Pradesh. From last 15 years I am suffering from puberophonia (like feminine voice). After I found SLP Sanjay Kumar’s videos U-tube, I came and joined for speech therapy in his clinic, located at Bangalore. After therapy I feel so much happy with my new voice. I really thanks to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:11 AM
Manas Daxini
Comments:
My name is Manas Daxini and im from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.Thank you sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:09 AM
Y.Mohan
Comments:
My name is Y.Mohan. 29yrs old. I am from Kerala. I was having high voice pitch (like female voice) puberphonia past 14 years. I came to Bangalore for treatment at SLP Sanjay Kumar. After 8 days of voice therapy, I am now able to speak in the normal low pitch with ease. Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:06 AM
Siddharth
Comments:
My name is Siddharth. I came from Bihar and I was having a problem of high pitch voice as well as phonatory gap in which I was taking lot of effort while speaking. I came for the 8 days of therapy in slp Sanjay Kumar rehabilitation centre and the change was phenomenal. Now I don't put effort in speaking. My speaking is very fluent now and even my pitch has been reduced so my feminine voice has been cured to a large extent.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:04 AM
Harendra Pandit
Comments:
I,Harendra Kumar Pandit(Age29),came from Mumbai. I was suffering high pitch voice along with phonetic gap before coming here. Now it has improved(after 8days session) not percent but 40 percent improved. Actually it is so helpful, As in My batch among 8 persons only my voice pitch was improved only 40 percent due to phonetic gap. Except me all persons voice has improved drastically and I like to thanks sanjay sir.
Sunday, August 20 2017 - 05:24 AM