Riyaz Patel
Comments:
My name Riyaz patel I came Frome Bijapur (Karnataka) before I have high pitch voice problem after I came slp sanjaykumar therapy center my problem cure within 8 day. Iam so happy. Iam recommended who suffering this problem ( high pitch voice ) please go to slp sanjaykumar therapy center it's located Hebbal Bangalore . Your problem will be cure within 8 days . Thank You
Friday, September 27 2019 - 03:58 AM
Neil
Comments:
I can’t say how Happy l am right now. I am Neil from Hyderabad. I came to Sanjay Kumar clinic to correct my high pitch voice. As promised by the doctor, I can see the change. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 03:43 AM
RATUL BHOWMICK
Comments:
Hi, my name is Ratul Bhowmick, age - 26 years, came from Burdwan, West Bengal. I had puberphonia that is high pitch voice from my puberty. After 8days of therapy from SLP Sanjay Sir my pitch got reduced and I can speak very confidently. No one can recognised my voice after therapy. SLP Sanjay Sir is very calm and professional. If anybody is suffering from the same high pitch problem, please come here with patience and trust. You will be definitely cured.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:56 AM
Ngawang C Gyeltshen
Comments:
My name is Ngawang C Gyeltshen. I am from Bhutan. I am 16 years old. I came here inorder to get my voice treated because i was suffering from puberphonia. And after the treatment my voice is more powerful and louder and it is more easier to communicate with others.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:27 AM
Amir Sohel Haque
Comments:
Hi my name is Amir Sohel, I am 27yrs old. I am coming from durgapur, west Bengal for puberphonia or high pitch voice. I am suffering for high pitch voice from last 13 yrs. I have tearted my problem earlier in 2018 at Chennai,but my voice still high voice. Then I shown many videos on puberphonia on YouTube ai Slp Sanjay Kumar Sir and I am motibed and dicided to come here. In the first day sir checked my voice and assured me that your voice will be change and coming low pitch. After treatment i am very satisfactory with the treatment . Surpricely my voice changed to low pitch and I am feeling well and confident. I am recommend any one who have suffering from puberphonia , come here and treated your problem.
Slp sanjay kumar sir very experienced and friendly also.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 02:24 AM
Avay kushwaha
Comments:
Hello! My name is Avay kushwaha. I am from Nepal. I had a problem of puberphonia with phonatory gap. I had this problem since 5 years. So the phonatory gap is a rear case. I couldnt speak louder. I had a soft voice. I used to have lots of problem during communication. So i came to Dr Sanjay Kumar and attended therapy for 8 days. After my therapy i talked to my friends family and they said, "Wow Avay you sound different ,your voice has changed, Its so good now!" I am happy that my voice is so much developed than before. I can speak louder. I can speak in my deep voice. I am glad that i came here for my treatment.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 01:37 AM
Satyam Yadav
Comments:
I am from nit Raipur,and l have come for therapy for stummering and l fill more comfortable than before.There is no any treatment of stummering in this world except slp Sanjay Kumar.
Friday, September 27 2019 - 01:33 AM
Rupa
Comments:
My Name is Rupa. My voice was sounding like child. So, I came for treatment. After the treatment, I can see some improvement.
Monday, August 19 2019 - 01:31 AM
Sudhir Kumar
Comments:
My name is sudhir kumar hailed from Haryana and I am 31 year old ...I was facing phonatory gap problem so came Banguluru for treatment after 8 days therapy Gap is still unchanged but the voice quality has a little improved ...overall good experience .
Monday, August 12 2019 - 01:51 AM
DR DEEPALI DHAWAN
Comments:
I am Dr. Deepali Dhawan,25 years putting up in New Delhi.
I came to know about Dr. Sanjay through YouTube
I was suffering from functional aphonia from last 5 months .
I didn't not speak any word since 5 months.
whenever I tried speaking
only the air came out
but not the voice.
I tried different speech therapist earlier back in the city.
but did not get satisfactory result .
but when I came here and started the treatment
initially my voice was getting break and it was hard for me to speak
but with the continuous speech therapy and Dr. Sanjay's consistent efforts towards my ailment .
I have got my voice back .
now I am speaking with my previous loudness and pitch and without any difference in my voice.
so glad that I found him on YouTube and he understood my ailment in one go with his assessment and started the treatment immediately.
Tuesday, July 23 2019 - 03:57 AM