Latumoni Saikia
Comments:
My name is Latumoni Saikia.I am from Golaghat,Assam.I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice problems since my puberty times.So,I searched for "voice therapy" in YouTube and found slp sanjay kumar sir's videos,I watched all videos before and after therapy.than I contracted him.
I took online voice therapy throuth skype during covid-19 lockdown times.after the therapy, I got new voice(lowpitch and male voice)within 7-8 days.My friends and relatives were shocked to hear my new voice .I have therapy one month ago.now I can't say how happy I am! so thank you sir.
If anybody is suffering this problem ,please watch his youtube videos before and after therapy and contract him.and check & watch my before and after voice therapy videos also in youtube. slp sanjoy sir is a very helpful,kindly and friendly also.I never forget you sir .thank you.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 09:02 AM
INDRANIL RAY
Comments:
I'm INDRANIL RAY from Kolkata. I was suffering from high pitch voice problem (puberphonia) since my puberty period.
I took treatment from mr. SLP Sanjay Kumar sir and then my all voice problem has been solved & now l'm totally cured. Now my voice is deep and low pitch.
Lastly a lot of thanks to Mr. SANJAY KUMAR sir for giving his utmost effort for curing my voice problem.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:42 AM
Muhammad Hanzalah
Comments:
My name is Muhammad Hanzalah and I'm from Malaysia.
I'm having Puberphonia since my puberty, I have feminine voice and this is very difficult for me when talking to others. This also will make me stress and down for sometimes.
I have searched online about my problems until I found few of SLP Sanjay Kumar videos treating other persons which they have same problems as me.
I have contacted SLP Sanjay Center and we had an online therapy for only 8 days and my voice is fixed. This has bring my level of confidence and I am very happy with what I am now.
A big thanks to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center for the wonderful treatment!
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 08:16 AM
Piyush Kumar
Comments:
I am Piyush from Bijnor. I am 20 years old. I have the problem of puberphonia from last 7-8 years.
I faced many difficulties due to this problem. I could not speak well and loudly.
But after therapy of 7-8 days, my voice completely changed. I have therapy one month ago, now my voice is stable.
And the best part is that I am very comfortable during the whole treatment. During therapy sessions, Dr Sanjay Sir always raise positivity and support . He never put pressure on me. Now, I am so happy and excited. I feel like that it is my rebirth after the treatment.
Wednesday, June 10 2020 - 07:14 AM
Samadhan Mahajan
Comments:
Hi, I am samadhan mahajan from Bombay 31 years old. I was suffring from puberphonia ( High pich voice) since 10 years . I took treatment in my native place but that can't work so I searched youtube page for puberphonia treatment and found Dr. slp sanjay kumar sir youtube page and contacted them. After online tretment( because the lock down period in India) My voice get completely changed in 8 days.
I am very happy after online treatment by Dr.Sanjay Kumar sir. he is the great Dr. in India and all world.
Thank you Godfather, thank you very much.
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 08:53 AM
Vijaykumar Mani
Comments:
I am Vijay from Chennai. I took voice therapy for low pitch voice through online (Skype). After the therapy, I feel much better and I feel that the therapy has helped me to correct my high pitched voice effectively. Dr.Sanjay is very friendly, genuine and supportive.
I definitely recommend SLP Sanjay for the people who has high pitch voice or any kind of voice problems
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 04:33 AM
Roshan Singh
Comments:
Highly recommend DR Sanjay Kurmar, i am from London UK and i was suffering from high pitch female voice and i was treated in 8 days doing online voice therapy session on Skype. and now i am very happy with my result. thank you DR Sanjay Kumar
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 01:41 AM
Hemanth Komanduri
Comments:
My self Hemanth and my age is 27 years , I came from Hyderabad and currently I am facing the issue with high pitch voice and femmine , but after done with the voice therapy in Sanjay speech rehabilitation center, my voice got totally change in the span of less than 4 days ..! When I talk to my relatives they are not able to recognise me and they are asking me to do the video calls instead of voice calls ..! My parents are pretty much happy and too emotional after listening my new voice ...! Special Much thanks to Dr. SLP Sanjay kumar sir for the valuable guidance and treatment for the last few days..! And much thanks to Satish for referring me here.
Tuesday, June 09 2020 - 12:58 AM
Manmeet Singh
Comments:
My name is Manmeet Singh. I am 39 years old this year and I am from Singapore. I came to Mr. Sanjay Kumar to receive speech therapy aid for my high pitched voice. After the therapy, I feel much better and I feel that the therapy has helped me to correct my high pitched voice effectively.
Saturday, February 22 2020 - 01:55 AM
Vikram Reddy
Comments:
Hi This is vikram from Hyderabad,I came here to solve my high pitch voice problem. Now,I'm happy with my voice. It got changed.
Saturday, February 22 2020 - 01:49 AM