Siddharth
Comments:
My name is Siddharth. I came from Bihar and I was having a problem of high pitch voice as well as phonatory gap in which I was taking lot of effort while speaking. I came for the 8 days of therapy in slp Sanjay Kumar rehabilitation centre and the change was phenomenal. Now I don't put effort in speaking. My speaking is very fluent now and even my pitch has been reduced so my feminine voice has been cured to a large extent.
Tuesday, August 22 2017 - 02:04 AM
Harendra Pandit
Comments:
I,Harendra Kumar Pandit(Age29),came from Mumbai. I was suffering high pitch voice along with phonetic gap before coming here. Now it has improved(after 8days session) not percent but 40 percent improved. Actually it is so helpful, As in My batch among 8 persons only my voice pitch was improved only 40 percent due to phonetic gap. Except me all persons voice has improved drastically and I like to thanks sanjay sir.
Sunday, August 20 2017 - 05:24 AM
Fadi
Comments:
I am Fadi from California and 20 years old. Dr. Sanjay has fixed my puberphonia and I am forever grateful for that. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend him as a doctor.
Sunday, August 06 2017 - 07:02 PM
Lili ong
Comments:
My son Dominic and I travelled from Singapore to India to seek treatment for his puberphonia disorder and spasmodic dysphonia which he had since he was 12 years old. This year, Dominic is 19 years old and after chancing on Dr Sanjay's youtube videos in June, we have decided to come here on 22nd July after talking to Dr Sanjay on the phone. The treatment started last Saturday afternoon 22nd July and lasted till Sunday 30th July 2017. Throughout the whole treatment, I can see improvement day by day and am very happy that his voice is now louder and with a better and lower pitch than before. On 29th July,Dominic called and spoke to his aunt and cousin. Both could not recognise his voice and are very happy for him. For both Dominic and myself, we are grateful to Dr Sanjay and his team for making our treatment sessions here in India a success. As a mother, I will encourage all who has this speech problem to have faith and courage to seek help,
Tuesday, August 01 2017 - 08:19 AM
Venkat Reddy
Comments:

Hi am Venkat my age is 20 i came from Andra Pradesh, last four years I am suffering from puberophonia ( like female voice) But now I am treated by slp sanjay kumar sir and now I am happy before treatment I was suffering a lot then my friend suggested me, to take voice therapy in Bangalore, so I just came here and get the voice therapy now I am happy and I would like thank to sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 01 2017 - 02:58 AM
PEEYUS PATNAIK
Comments:
HI! My name is PEEYUS PATNAIK, I’m 20 years old and I’m from JEYPORE, ODISHA. I had came to SANJAY SPEECH HEARING AND REHABILIATION CENTER for the treatment of my voice. Form the past 4-5 years I was suffering from a problem HIGH PTICH VOICE & PUBERPHONIA. I had came here near SANJAY SIR for the treatment of my voice on 11th of July ,2017. I even some time want to sing but I could not able to sing because of my high pitched voice. After the treatment for 5 days I felt some change in my voice. Around 7 day there was a complete change in my voice and the date was 17th JULY. And now I feel complete change in my voice. Im really very happy and as well as my parents are also very happy about the change in the voice. My relative could not even recognised my voice. I want to thank SLP SANJAY KUMAR for treating me and changing my voice. Thank you
Thursday, July 20 2017 - 08:31 AM
Akshay
Comments:
Hi am Akshay from Mysore and my age is 21 and I have Stammering issue since childhood. So I was just surfing for some remedy online. By that time I just came across to the SLP Sanjay Sir stammering videos and got inspired me to get myself improved in this way. So I just came here and get the speech therapy for 8 days and it got helpful for me a lot. And I am so much happy with my speech. Thank you Sir.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 05:06 AM
Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:35 AM
soraj
Comments:
Hi I am soraj from Afganistan.I am 25 yrs old.I had a problem of female like voice and soft voice (Puberphonia).After 8 days of therapy By SLP Sanjay at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center my voice got cmpletely changed.Now I can talk in male voice.Thank you so much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 29 2017 - 07:09 AM
Hrishikesh Pimparkar
Comments:
I came from Akola Maharashtra .I had Puberphonia in which person tend to speak with the high pitch voice post puberty.I took 8 days sessions for this issue . Now my voice is completely changed. I will recommend people suffering from Puberphonia to take this 8 day sessions
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:18 AM