Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 02:24 AM
Lingeshwar
Comments:
I am Lingesh,from Chennai. I have come to Dr.Sanjay to get a voice of a lower pitch with a better quality, his treatment was very effective and had shown a good result on me. I would recommend those suffering with a voice of higher pitch to visit him and patiently follow his complete treatment to witness great results
Friday, January 18 2019 - 05:40 AM
Bhavesh
Comments:
I came from New Jersey, USA. I had high pitch issue (Puberphonia). I came for treatment of Puberphonia. I see improvements in 8 days therapy.
Friday, January 18 2019 - 01:40 AM
Sumit
Comments:
My name is sumit pardhi.I am from Maharashtra.I was suffering from high pitch voice problem.But after treatment my voice get completely changed in 8 days .Thank you Sanjay sir.I would recomment this to everyone who are suffering from this problem.
Monday, January 14 2019 - 07:06 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Dr.Sanjay Kumar is gentle and nice person.My over all experience with him was very good. He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, December 22 2018 - 01:50 AM
Mahaboob Basha
Comments:
We are visited SLP Sanjay Speech Hearing and rehabilitation centre for my niece hearing problem, doctor explained well and based on situation provided hearing machine now she's comfortable in day today activities and happily meeting people.

Thank you so much doctor for your co-ordinated efforts and we are happy to refer SLP Sanjay Hearing centre.
Thursday, December 20 2018 - 04:03 AM
Ajaz Shaikh
Comments:
My name Ajaz Shaikh I am from mumbai.i was suffering puberphonia problem last 12 years.i came doctor SLP sanjay get treatment in 8 days.now I fully satisfied.thankyou Sanjay SLP sanjay.he is a great doctor.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 08:02 AM
Pravesh Nema
Comments:
I am pravesh nema from Bhopal, Very polite and experienced doctor, and have depth knowledge of problem and solve it in very easy and fast method. must recommended. previously my voice was seems female type but after therapy my voice become deeper.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 06:00 AM
Stejin Chakko
Comments:
My name is Stejin
I was facing this high pitch voice issue from puberty.But after treatment my voice has changed.My loudness of my voice has increased.I recommend every one facing this issue to consult Dr Sanjay Kumar Sir
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 05:57 AM
Sricharan
Comments:
This is Sricharan from Hyderabad. Had a problem of high pitch voice. Certainly after the treatment, i feel better and confident with a low pitch voice. Therapy is quite comfortable and the Doctor is quite patient friendly. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from the problem.
Tuesday, December 18 2018 - 05:55 AM