Manu Mayank
Comments:
My name is Manu Mayank .My age is 20 years.I am from purnia (Bihar). I was suffering from feminine boys and had loudness problem. I came here for treatment on 9th January and after 8 days of therapy my voice has changed and it's very good . I am very happy after the treatment.
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 11:54 AM
Ravi Shekhar
Comments:
I from Muzaffarpur Bihar, came here for treatment of high pitch voice. I am happy with the changes in my voice. Recommend to the people suffering from puberophonia
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:55 AM
Arun Kumar
Comments:
Hi friends...I am Arun Kumar and I am from Kamareddy dist(Telangana state).i have been suffering from high pitch voice-feminine voice..so I searched about it in Google and YouTube for treatment.i came to know about Sanjay speech therapy Bangalore.i saw many videos on YouTube.i got confidence about the treatment so I joined for treatment at Sanjay sir.after 8 days of treatment my voice a good change.now I am able to speak like a male.thanks to Sanjay sir
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:48 AM
Rashid Rifaideen
Comments:
I had the issue of high-pitched voice for the past 7 years. I consulted an ENT surgeon and a voice therapist but I didnt see any results through them. Their duration for treatment was too long and I was thus very demotivated to continue it. My best friend searched for me about my issue and came across SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar online and I started watching the videos he uploaded of patients before and after treatment. It boosted my confidence a lot and I began hoping that I'll be able to change my voice into a low-pitched one through this treatment too. I started treatment with Dr Sanjay on December 9th 2017 and thanks to him, I was able to transform my voice into a low-pitched masculine voice within just 7 days. Thank you, Sanjay sir. I'm eternally grateful to you for bringing about this transformation in me.
Monday, December 18 2017 - 05:23 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Sunday, December 17 2017 - 12:31 PM
Pankaj Bavkar
Comments:
My name is Pankaj Bavkar. I am from Mumbai. I had a High Pitch Voice problem. I went to a voice and speech therapist is Mumbai as well but it didn't help me out. So I came here to SLP Sanjay Kumar in Bangalore for the treatment. He is very confident and positive in his treatment. The atmosphere is very well maintained by him in the clinic. I had talk to my relatives after the treatment and they were really very shocked for the change in my voice in just 7 days. I am also very happy for my new voice. Thank you.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 04:51 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Hi. I was having the issue of Diplophonia, which is a combination of high pitch and low pitch voice from last few years. I came to know about SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar after watching many YouTube videos. I then started my Voice therapy at Sanjay sir’s clinic. Within 7 days, my voice has changed for the better. It sounds completely low pitch now, and I am more confident talking over the phone as well as directly with other people. This therapy has helped me a lot and I would recommend other people too, who are facing any speech or voice issues, to contact Dr.Sanjay for his advice and enroll for the therapy as suggested.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 04:23 AM
Swapnil Pandit
Comments:
I am from Mumbai and was suffering from spasmodic dsyphonia from last one and half year and high pitch voice. I visited multiple ENT specialists and speech therapist in Mumbai but didn't see any improvement. Thanks to SLP Sanjay excercises I have now recovered significantly and now can talk with ease.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 04:01 AM
MD Faisal
Comments:
My name is Faisal and im from samastipur bihar. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.many many Thank you so much sanjay sir. Saturday 17Nov 2017 2pm
Friday, November 17 2017 - 02:41 AM
Shekhar ambiga
Comments:
My name is shekhar ambiga age 22yrs , from Goa. I was suffering from puberphonia (feminine voice),Which i was not knowing earlier. Doctor consulted for a speech therapy. I had taken speech therapy for a month in goa but it didn't help me much. But after watching sir slp sanjay kumar's videos on youtube and even review was good. So i came here in bangalore for a treatment. After completing 8days of treatment my voice has been improved and i would suggest you to take treatment at his place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:30 AM