Pradeep Yadav
Comments:
I am from Uttar Pradesh. And I had a stammering problem. Now recently I am improved in underguidence of Sanjay sir by speech therapy.
Saturday, February 22 2020 - 01:42 AM
Tushar
Comments:
Dr. Sanjay is very friendly and supportive. I took a treatment through skype for high pitch problem. I am happy with my result.
Saturday, February 22 2020 - 01:15 AM
Md Tarique
Comments:
Myself M Tarique came from Jamshedpur, (Jharkhand) regarding my severe Stammering problem.

After taking speech therapy, I felt that one week is not enough, it's just to provide you the techniques, motivation, right direction which wll be useful only after practicing for years & years.
Monday, February 03 2020 - 07:39 AM
Monith
Comments:
Extremely happy from bottom of heart and thank you so much for treatment of high pitch voice (puberphonia)Sanjay sir, And now I am pretty confident to speak any where because of you.
Monday, February 03 2020 - 07:37 AM
Ashif Ahamed
Comments:
I m Ashif Ahamed from Sri Lanka. I had the problem of Puberphonia (female voice). This problem made me fall mentally down and i was so stressed. After my treatment i solved my problem and now i got a good male voice. The doctor motivated me alot and made me feel confident about my voice. This treatment made me feel so happy because my parents, relatives and friends were saying i have improved with my voice alot. I m really thankful to the doctor to make me so confident and make me relief from the stress.
Sunday, February 02 2020 - 02:00 AM
Rachit Jain
Comments:
The doctor has very effective treatment for Puberphonia and related speech treatments.
I had a hoarse voice and and voice used to break in conversation. After taking treatment for 8 days, The voice quality has substantially improved. Highly recommend the therapy.
Sunday, February 02 2020 - 01:57 AM
Anjan prabhath reddy
Comments:
Hi everyone my name is Anjan prabhath reddy im from warangal i was suffering with puberphonia since last 5 years i took treatment in my native place but that didnt work so i searched for puberphonia treatment in youtube and found sanjan kumar sir's youtube page so i contacted them and came to banglore
The treatment was for 8 days but my voice got bettered in my 5th day itself and on 8th day i was speaking very perfectly
Sanjay kumar sir is the best doctor for the treatment of puberphonia in india and probably all over the world
Sunday, February 02 2020 - 01:55 AM
Pradeep Nagdeo
Comments:
My name is pradeep. I came from Hyderabad I was suffering from puberphonia after treatment my voice has changed like the loudness and even my pitch has reduced. Though it was not satisfactory. But even the doctor SLP sanjay kumar. He left no stone unturned to cure it gave extra care will say he gave 100% to cure it but everybody's vocal cords are different for some the therapy is effective for some it's not. In my group I found patients voice changing at 2nd day 6th day 8th day. I might be the exceptional case I was there for 11 days. Ya my loudness has increased and pitch has also decreased (Little bit). But all it depends on your vocal cords if you have got good vocal cords your voice may be cured in 1 day too (but that's the exception) but if you have got stubborn vocal cords then it may take time like in my case (again that's an exception). Thats all !!!
Monday, December 30 2019 - 08:18 AM
Javad Majidi
Comments:
I feel that it helped me to get better voice and more confidence! Javad Majidi . I will say thanks!!
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:53 AM
NINU BABY THOMAS
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly and helpful. I'm came sanjay kumar speech therapy centre banglore with high pitch with and phonatary gap problem after 8days therapy increase my voice quality.
I am happy with the result.
Saturday, December 28 2019 - 04:51 AM