audra2calhoun64.snack.ws
Comments:
I drop a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a article on a
website or I have something to valuable to contribute to the
discussion. It's caused by the sincerness displayed in the post I looked at.
And on this post SLP Sanjay Speech Therapy Specialist.
I was actually excited enough to drop a comment ;-) I do
have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.
Is it just me or does it seem like some of these comments appear like they are
left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites,
I would like to keep up with you. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your communal sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Saturday, May 13 2017 - 09:13 AM
mypaper.pchome.com.tw
Comments:
Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include
approximately all important infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this.
Saturday, May 13 2017 - 07:32 AM
Prafful bansal
Comments:
Sir...in addion if u visited in Delhi...so I reaches it...if you visited patients in Delhi..any place
Friday, May 12 2017 - 03:11 AM
Prafful bansal
Comments:
Sir,my name is Prafful. Sir,I am suffering from stammering, so from this reason I have go into depression in few years..sir,when I speak in front of any body, my mouth is only open but I have not able to speak words properly...and in forcely when I speak my jaw has tight.. And pain start in it sir I have watched your stammering cure vedios and I have observed that who people have get therapy they cure 90% this disease, sir I m sure my stammering will be cure if you give me treatment...sir I am from Agra in U.P...Sir I can not come your clinic from some reasons..so I extremely request to you....kindly grant me suggestion in respect of disease....as soon as possible...sir.,,if u can give me your phone no. So kindly give me I want talk u sir....sir plzz reply as soon as possible
Friday, May 12 2017 - 03:02 AM
Kuldeep Singh
Comments:
Hello my self Kuldeep Singh,my age 22 year old,I came from Rajasthan Pali Marwar near at Jodhpur,I was suffering form very high pitch voice and this voice was irritating me because in phone mostly people called me mam, so its very embarrassing me so one day I saw Slp Sanjay Kumar's video and then I came in Bangalore for getting therapy, therapy is a very simple exercises and at 7th day I have totally changed new voice,so I am very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar and their assistant for making me new Kuldeep Singh with new voice.the high pitch voice(puberphonia)or that type of problem any one suffering this problem I want to say something for these guys come here Slp Sanjay Kumar and go with your actual voice.if you suffering from this problem your voice is totally changed after therapy and this change is like day and night.
So I'm very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, May 06 2017 - 08:44 AM
Moiz Alam
Comments:
Hii my name is sheikh moiz alam, i am from odisha came from ooty a,my age is 25,previously i had high pitched voice (like female voice) so i came here for the treatment so after therapy it got cured now so am feeling really happy.
Thank u SLP Sanjay Sir.
Friday, May 05 2017 - 04:04 AM
Sabu
Comments:
I am Sabu from Bellary, North Karnataka, 38 year old. I am working in MNC IT Company and currently staying in Bangalore. I had been having high pitch voice problem since long mostly for more than 15 years. I never bothered about this problem until recently when my job profile changed. My recent job involves lot of meeting over phone and I started receiving negative feedback about my voice. Over phone my voice was sounding like female and not very clear. This started impacting my job. I thought there is no solution for this problem but when I started Googling, I got to know that Sanjay Speech Hearing Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore has cured many patients having this problem. I immediately joined the eight days Voice Therapy. After 7 days of therapy, I got good voice. This centre is really very good and Sanjay Sir is very friendly and very transparent. If we go to Sanjay Sir with any questions, He always tells only one answer - have patience, be focused and keep practicing comfortably. Initially started getting doubt but after 6th day I was happy about my result. I sincerely thank Sanjay Sir for this.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:48 AM
Gaurav
Comments:
My name is gaurav .my age is 25 , I am from delhi . I was suffering from the puberphonia (high pitch voice).I was facing the problem cause of my voice especially in my carrier since a 8 years . In my carrier communication is the main part . I usually intrect face to face or over call with lot of people cause. Cause of this voice people used to call me madam over phone . It was frustrating most of the time . I had missed a lot of opportunity and friends cause of this voice but after the speech therapy by sanjay sir everything has changed . The process of treatment is fun also . And the psychological support of sanjay sir during whole treatment is remarkable . I can say no sanjay sir does miracle.
After this therepe I am feeling much more confident now . And for those who are facing any such kind of problem come here sanjay speech center in Bangalore and cure yourself. This problem is curable and the changes are permanent. Don't worry everything will be fine just come here .
Thankyou sanjay sir
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:14 AM
Basheer
Comments:
I am Basheer from Kerala, 29 years of age. I was having the problem of high pitch voice for the last 14 years. Because of that I faced a lot of issues. It was very difficult for me to make everyone hear my voice whether I am speaking in group, or lecturing to students in a big class room etc. Some of the remarks made against my voice from my friends I felt it like humiliation towards my personality. Some of my friends used me to get connected to their girlfriend so that they can talk to their mobile phone, in fact otherwise their father doesn’t allow them to talk to their girlfriend. Watching a lot of you tube videos of the people received voice therapy for their high pitch voice correction; I travelled to Sanjay Speech Hearing Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore. After attending complete eight days of Voice Therapy sessions and good number of vocal cord exercises, I could feel now that I have got my actual voices. I take this opportunity to sincerely thanks to Slp Sanjay Sir for his less straining and natural vocal exercises that helped me to gain my normal voice.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 06:03 AM
Ambresh
Comments:

I am ambresh and I m 28 years old from Bangalore. I was suffering from high pitch voicn.Due to this problem my life was affected both professionally and personally. Initially I thought this disorder is not curable, then I started googling about the disorder then I got to know that, it is curable by speech therapy. Then I started searching for speech Therapist in youtube and google and got only results that is SPL Sanjay Kumar. Then I started my therapy with Sanjay Kumar Sir for 8 days, people think that it is impossible to change this over 8 days, even I came with the same feeling but Sanjay Sir proved me wrong and I’m very happy for that. After therapy my voice changed to low pitch voice which is normal and I’m thankful to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 05:40 AM