Ambresh
Comments:

I am ambresh and I m 28 years old from Bangalore. I was suffering from high pitch voicn.Due to this problem my life was affected both professionally and personally. Initially I thought this disorder is not curable, then I started googling about the disorder then I got to know that, it is curable by speech therapy. Then I started searching for speech Therapist in youtube and google and got only results that is SPL Sanjay Kumar. Then I started my therapy with Sanjay Kumar Sir for 8 days, people think that it is impossible to change this over 8 days, even I came with the same feeling but Sanjay Sir proved me wrong and I’m very happy for that. After therapy my voice changed to low pitch voice which is normal and I’m thankful to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 05:40 AM
Tasneem Ahmed
Comments:

Hey! My name is Tasneem Ahmed, My age is 16 years old, I came from Dhaka,Bangladesh. I was suffering from Puberphonia(high pitch voice) and phonatory gap in my vocal cord for last 2 years. After taking 8 days speech therapy, I got confidence to speak much well. Thanks goes to Sanjay sir..
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 05:09 AM
Parikshit Patil
Comments:

Hi, My self Dr. Parikshit Patil. My age is 32 years. I came from Nashik, Maharashtra. I was suffering from high pitched voice like female voice. Because of it I suffered a lot. Every time I was called as maam/madam on telephone because of my voice. It was very embarrassing and frustrating. Because of this problem my confidence was very low. My social life was also disturbed. People used to make fun of my voice. So was searching good treatment option on internet. While browsing Internet i reached SLP Sanjay Sir's website and his youtube channel. I read everything about this voice problem and saw videos. It inspired me for speech therapy. I came to Bangalore at Sir's clinic and took 8 days speech therapy. During therapy my voice was completely changed to normal masculine deep voice. It was just surprising for me. This gave me confidence. Now my voice is completely normal. It is going to change my life. Sincere thanks to Sanjay sir. He is very friendly and take sincere efforts on every case and motivates everyone. I appeal all who are suffering from high pitched voice/puberphonia/female like voice, take speech therapy from SLP Sanjay sir and live with normal voice happily.
Thank you so much sir.
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 04:59 AM
Akhliesh
Comments:
My name is Akhilesh and my age is 30. I came from Canada for the voice therapy treatment. Earlier I was suffering from high pitch voice occasionally and my voice was not clear. But post therapy my voice quality is improved and now I have stable low pitch.
Ps: patience is key point for this treatment… Thank You
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 02:37 AM
Aditya Shinde
Comments:
Hi, my name is Aditya I am 17 from Aurangabad Maharashtra I had the problem of puberphonia (like a female voice) disorder but after my voice therapy after 8 days I am totally cure I am feeling very happy and confident for speaking thank you very much sanjay sir.
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 03:46 AM
Nitin Bhagath
Comments:
Hello! My name is Nitin j bhagath, my age is 17 and I’m from Bangalore and I had a problem of puberphonia, in which my voice sounds like female voice. Whenever I used to talk, the voice used to sound like female, sometimes my voice doesn’t use to come out. Whenever I used to book a cab, the person used to tell madam, that was only because of my voice One day I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center to meet sanjay sir and ask him about my voice. He told that I had a problem of puberphonia. He said that my treatment will start on 16/3/2017 till 23/3/2017. I was shocked that how can he do that in 8 days. But miracle it got proper in just 8 days. Now my voice sounds like male and I’m very happy and amazed for that. Now if I book a cab, the person used to tell me sir and I was very happy for that. I found sir on practo. Sir is so friendly and very sweet todays date is 23/3/2017. Thank you sanjay sir!
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 02:33 AM
Siraj Uddhin
Comments:
My name is Md. Sirajuddhin from Warangal (Telangana District), I am 21 years of old, I had Puberphonia since last 7 years which was declared by an ENT doctor. I had taken speech therapy from a Speech therapist in Hyderabad but I didn’t find any change in voice. I almost left hopes of my voice. I faced several problems like peer pressure and loosing several opportunities in my professional career. So I decided to keep full stop to my problem. I anyhow found Mr. Sanjay sir Puberphonia treatment videos in youtube. I regain hopes of my voice and came over to Bangalore and took treatment for 8 days in Sanjay Sir. I found a lot of change in my voice and almost got new life……….Thank you.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 03:06 AM
Vinoth
Comments:
I am vinoth, from Sri Lankan and I am 26 year old. I had a high pitch voice problem for more than nine years. And took three month treatment in Sri lanka but there was no more changes. Then I came to Bangalore at Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment I got better changes in my voice. And I am really happy with my change, Thanks to sanjay sir.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 02:40 AM
Hiranmay Saha
Comments:
My name is Hiranmay Saha. I am 26 years old. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. I am currently staying in Namrup, Assam. I was facing the problem of high pitch voice. Due to this I faced many problems. So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I attended a one week program at his clinic.After that I have gained confidence and my voice has changed.I can speak better now. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:46 AM
Nitin Malusare
Comments:
My name is Nitin Malusare. I am 27 years old from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Currently working in Banglore. I was suffering from Puberphonia (High Pitch Voice) for that i had visited serval Speech Therapiest in Mumbai but nothing worked out. so finally i decided to go for Surgery (Thyroplasy Type - I) but the result was not waht i expected. Though after surgery i was able to speak in low pitch voice but the voice was not Clear & Loud. I found about Dr.Sanjay from the internt, I attended a one week program at his clinic after that I have gained confidence that I can speak better, he has been very understanding and helpful.I have no word to say, thanks to him for his effert & time through the process.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:42 AM