Rajeev
Comments:
I visited for VOICE THERAPY FOR PUBERPHONIA
Rajiv from Hassan has a puberophonia problem doctor has given voice exercise to get it corrected for my voice . He is very friendly and understands patients' requirement and help them accordingly.I can feel the confidence in my voice after treatment.I really want to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar sir
Saturday, January 19 2019 - 02:24 AM
Bhavesh
Comments:
I came from New Jersey, USA. I had high pitch issue (Puberphonia). I came for treatment of Puberphonia. I see improvements in 8 days therapy.
Friday, January 18 2019 - 01:40 AM
Mohammed Kaif
Comments:
It was a good experience with a voice therapist he is good

Kaif from Mumbai
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 06:54 AM
Baitul Sk
Comments:
I am baitul sk from kolkata.. I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice. .
Sir i am really happy that i have seen visible changes day by day in ur cliclnic.. Ap bohut jyada humble ho.. And down to earth ho... Giving a new voice who has been bullied for years is like gifting him a new life..

Thank u sir.. For everything its my birthday on 2nd november and u have gifted me my voice thank u so much sir..
Wednesday, October 31 2018 - 05:45 AM
Jeeva
Comments:
I am Jeeva came from Malaysia. I got to know SLP Sanjay speech hearing and rehab center from YouTube. It was very nice experience with Dr.Sanjay during my puberphonia treatment. On the 7th day my voice was totally change to low pitch voice...Thank you very much and promising word to Dr.Sanjay Kumar
Thursday, August 23 2018 - 04:08 AM
Rahul Raj
Comments:
My name is Rahul Raj. I am from Bihar( siwan). Since 10 years i was suffering from puberphonia ( like feminine voice). Whenever i had talked with other guy they said that your voice is very thin. Earlier i thought that i could never be a good speaker so i was feeling vey embarrasing. I thought that it was a curse but now after taking 8 days therapy from Dr. Sanjay sir in bangalore i am really feeling very very good bacause now my voice is too loud like male voice. Sir has completly changed my life. I am requesting to those who suffer with feminine voice please come here and take 8 days therapy. Definitely you will get good result here.
Wednesday, August 22 2018 - 03:08 PM
Udit Thakur
Comments:
My name is udit Thakur .....I came from AMBALA cantt .....I was suffering from high pitch voice.....and I was not able to talk loudly My experience was very good.....I got to know about my problem And now I am almost cured
Wednesday, August 22 2018 - 03:06 PM
Abhinav
Comments:
i am abhinav from kolkata.after going through vocal paresis, phonatory gap. went to few clinics hospitals of various city. then i search on youtube. came to know about SLP Sanjay's Clinic. then thought of meeting. found very genuine in his treatment. got improved. thanks to Dr. Sanjay.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 07:55 AM
Sandeep
Comments:
My name is sandeep I'm from Hyderabad. I came here for speech therapy. I had been suffering from puberphonia. With in 8days my voice has completely changed. Now i was feeling pretty confident and some people are not able to recognise my voice and some are able recognise me.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 07:51 AM
Mohan
Comments:
I'm Mohan from Bangalore. I went to Sanjay Kumar Speech therapy and Rehabilitation center for 8 days Voice therapy treatment. I see a lot of improvement in my voice . I recommend others to take treatment for those who have voice problem.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 07:47 AM