Saurabh
Comments:
Hello guys, my name is saurabh. I am from pune, l had puberphonia, before treatment I was not able to speak loudly and clearly and I also had a high pitch voice. After taking treatment from slp sanjay sir, my voice is change to low pitch voice. Sir treatment is very good
Tuesday, December 28 2021 - 12:03 AM
jayakrishna
Comments:
Hello.. I'm jayakrishna from tirupati... I have a high pitch voice problem from my age of 15yr... I seen by youtube some videos in all sanjay sir channel.. then i decided to come here and I got the therapy.. after therapy my voice is change.. Now I'm happy with low pitch voice.. anyone have this problem pls consultant slp sanjay sir.....
Monday, December 27 2021 - 11:50 PM
Prem Kumar
Comments:
I feel very happy after taking voice therapy here . I am satisfied with the theraphy . I thank Sanjay Kumar sir SLP and the services given here are also good.
Monday, December 27 2021 - 11:44 PM
Haarish
Comments:
I have had high pitch voice since I was 13 and this caused me to have a lack of confidence and loudness in speaking. After my therapy, I have a totally new voice and gained the confidence to use it to gain a better impression on myself. SLP Sanjay Kumar is a very friendly person and has helped a lot throughout my journey, through this I have made many new friends who faced the same problem as me too. So, finally I would like to say thank you once more
Thursday, December 02 2021 - 07:10 AM
Phani Kumar
Comments:
I had high pitch voice for so many years before i joined the therapy. After joining the therapy within 2 weeks i was able to see the change in my voice and it brought so much confidence in me. Later with practice, within a month my voice has completely changed.I recommend this centre for all speech and hearing issues. All we need is patience and practice. Thank you so much sanjay sir.
Tuesday, November 23 2021 - 06:31 AM
Pruthviraj
Comments:
I am Pruthviraj from Pune.I was having the issue of High pitched voice.My voice was feminine voice,I was facing a lot of difficulties in my life.My friends use to make fun of me and because of that my confidence was fully gone.I am facing this issue since 2 years.
Then my life changed,I watched a video of Dr Sanjay Kumar on YouTube and I finally decided to take the therapy through online mode.I was shocked because it hardly took 1 week and my voice changed and now my voice has becomed pitch voice.
I was feeling very happy and my confidence came back.When I called my friends and relatives they were also shocked they were asking about the therapy from where did you took the therapy and about the doctor and that too through online mode,it was really surprising for them.
If anyone has any voice problem they can come here without any effort.This is the best therapy centre for any voice problem.
Tuesday, November 23 2021 - 06:29 AM
Sreedharan
Comments:
I had issue with high pitch or feminine voice before joining the online treatment. It hardly took two around weeks for me to change my voice. I think this is the best Speech Rehabilitation Center in India. I am thankful to Sanjay sir for helping me...

before the treatment I was not confident to choose the career I wanted because of my voice. But now I have the confidence to choose my career of my choice.

I would highly recommend anyone with voice disorders to consult Dr. Sanjay sir for treatment...
Wednesday, November 10 2021 - 02:00 AM
Sham Dhorajkar
Comments:
I am Sham Dhorajkar from Pune and by profession I am a Contractor . I was facing a problem of puberphonia since my age of 14.Now I am 42. My voice is low & high frequency.I was not able to speak others and my profession was affected badly . Doctors suggested me for surgery and i was almost ready for the same but I came to know about Dr. Sanjay through you tube videos and took a decision to take voice therapy from Sanjay Speech Therapy instead of surgery.
I started my treatment around end of September - 2021 from Dr. Sanjay , I would like to thank and appreciate Dr. Sanjay for his wonderful treatment which helped me to change my voice with in a 5 days. I am very happy with my decision of not going for surgery and opting for voice therapy under Dr. Sanjay's supervision.
Apart from a good doctor , he is very kind and a nice human being . I highly recommend Dr. Sanjay to the patients who are facing a problem of Puberphonia.
Monday, October 25 2021 - 03:43 AM
Mohit Nagpal
Comments:
I am Mohit Nagpal from Gurgaon and by profession I am a teacher . I was facing a problem of Vocal cord paralysis since 1st week of May - 2021. I was not able to speak properly and my profession was affected badly . Doctors suggested me for surgery and i was almost ready for the same but I came to know about Dr. Sanjay through you tube videos and took a decision to take voice therapy from Sanjay Speech Therapy instead of surgery.
I started my treatment around mid of June - 2021 from Dr. Sanjay , I would like to thank and appreciate Dr. Sanjay for his wonderful treatment which helped me get my voice back with in a month. I am very happy with my decision of not going for surgery and opting for voice therapy under Dr. Sanjay's supervision.
Apart from a good doctor , he is very kind and a nice human being . I highly recommend Dr. Sanjay to the patients who are facing a problem of vocal cord paralysis.
Saturday, July 31 2021 - 06:26 AM
Lakshit
Comments:
best place for therapy of high pitch voice & online voice therapy really helped
Saturday, July 17 2021 - 02:49 AM