Mohammed Kaif
Comments:
It was a good experience with a voice therapist he is good

Kaif from Mumbai
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 06:54 AM
Bharath Kumar
Comments:
My name is Bharath kumar ,I'm suffering from high pitch voice from the past 10 years ,so I came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre,and treated 8 days voice therapy now I am able to speaking well,doctor was very friendly and good explanation to everyone and so totally I'm very happy to join here ..
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 06:52 AM
Sushant Bansal
Comments:
When i joined the speech therapy then i have to struggle for uttring a single word because of stammering.. but when i have done the therapy i just improved too much that my parents and friends have seen that improvement.. so i thank Sanjay sir for his support and help.. when in therapy i was just following his instructions and just i have improved a lot.. this techniques gave me power to speak in normal life with everyone...
Thursday, November 29 2018 - 06:25 AM
Baitul Sk
Comments:
I am baitul sk from kolkata.. I was suffering from puberphonia high pitch voice. .
Sir i am really happy that i have seen visible changes day by day in ur cliclnic.. Ap bohut jyada humble ho.. And down to earth ho... Giving a new voice who has been bullied for years is like gifting him a new life..

Thank u sir.. For everything its my birthday on 2nd november and u have gifted me my voice thank u so much sir..
Wednesday, October 31 2018 - 05:45 AM
Lovish Bansal
Comments:
My name is lovish bansal and i came here from punjab,bathinda for the problem of high pitch voice (puberphonia). After treatment i feel very confident while speaking
Tuesday, October 30 2018 - 03:51 AM
Brigham Yang
Comments:
I live in the United States. I have been suffering from puberphonia for 6 odd years, and SLP Sanjay Kumar offers me an effective treatment so that I can talk in my real voice. Since I can't be present in India, Dr Kumar uses Skype to rehabilitate me and it proves to work well.
Sunday, October 07 2018 - 11:23 PM
Muralikrishnan
Comments:
I am Murali Krishnan from chengalattu Chennai I came here for puberphonia treatment.And I am very happy about the treatment and myself and my surrounding are happy about my voice I suggest those people having puberphonia pls come only 8 days treatment and you get 100℅ cured
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 08:01 AM
Gowtham
Comments:
The doctor was very friendly natured. He listened my problem and gave me the treatment for puberphonia which i m suffering from my puberty . I recommend all those who are having this problem can happily consult the doctor.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 07:57 AM
Sumeet Subhash Pandhare
Comments:
my name is sumeet pandhare i am 28 years old, my native place is solapur, i am come benglore for puberphonia high pitch voice treatment. after completing treatment i am happy with my voice and some positive comments from my friends and my reletives.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 07:54 AM
Aravind
Comments:
I'm Aravind from Villupuram, came here for speech therapy treatment. I was suffering from puberphonia for past 15 years. Within 8days of my treatment my voice gets deeper.
Sunday, September 16 2018 - 07:51 AM