Prashant Singh
Comments:
I am Prashant Singh from Lucknow U.P.
I was suffering from high pitch voice(puberphonia) from 2008. On 9th Feb 2018 I came here and in just 8 days I have seen magical change in my voice. My career was getting ruined but with my new voice I look much more confident. SLP Sanjay sir is one out of 5 most important person in my life.
Thursday, February 15 2018 - 10:59 PM
Vinay Kumar reddy
Comments:
My name is vinay, I came from Andhra Pradesh for puberphonia(female like voice) treatment and I am very much satisfied with the treatment and I would suggest everyone.Now I have a very good voice
Saturday, February 10 2018 - 01:57 AM
Saktivell
Comments:
My name is saktivell and my age is 31 years old. Im from malaysia. I was suffering from voice problem for more than 15 years that is called puberphonia(high pitched voice). I came to know Dr. Sanjay Kumar in google and youtube and i decided to come over to banglore for the treatment. My treatment was started on 9th jan 2018 and held for 8 days. My last day treatment was on 16th jan 2018. At 1st i was kinda skeptical but after i see the result i only can say Dr. Sanjay Kumar is pure magician. My voice problem totaly cured and im feeling like on the top of the world. For those for having any voice problem please dont hesitate to come over here and meet Dr. Sanjay kumar he is not only a doctor, friend and magician. Thank you doctor love you.
Thursday, January 18 2018 - 08:15 AM
Manu Mayank
Comments:
My name is Manu Mayank .My age is 20 years.I am from purnia (Bihar). I was suffering from feminine boys and had loudness problem. I came here for treatment on 9th January and after 8 days of therapy my voice has changed and it's very good . I am very happy after the treatment.
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 11:54 AM
Ravi Shekhar
Comments:
I from Muzaffarpur Bihar, came here for treatment of high pitch voice. I am happy with the changes in my voice. Recommend to the people suffering from puberophonia
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:55 AM
Arun Kumar
Comments:
Hi friends...I am Arun Kumar and I am from Kamareddy dist(Telangana state).i have been suffering from high pitch voice-feminine voice..so I searched about it in Google and YouTube for treatment.i came to know about Sanjay speech therapy Bangalore.i saw many videos on YouTube.i got confidence about the treatment so I joined for treatment at Sanjay sir.after 8 days of treatment my voice a good change.now I am able to speak like a male.thanks to Sanjay sir
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 07:48 AM
Rashid Rifaideen
Comments:
I had the issue of high-pitched voice for the past 7 years. I consulted an ENT surgeon and a voice therapist but I didnt see any results through them. Their duration for treatment was too long and I was thus very demotivated to continue it. My best friend searched for me about my issue and came across SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar online and I started watching the videos he uploaded of patients before and after treatment. It boosted my confidence a lot and I began hoping that I'll be able to change my voice into a low-pitched one through this treatment too. I started treatment with Dr Sanjay on December 9th 2017 and thanks to him, I was able to transform my voice into a low-pitched masculine voice within just 7 days. Thank you, Sanjay sir. I'm eternally grateful to you for bringing about this transformation in me.
Monday, December 18 2017 - 05:23 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Sunday, December 17 2017 - 12:31 PM
Pankaj Bavkar
Comments:
My name is Pankaj Bavkar. I am from Mumbai. I had a High Pitch Voice problem. I went to a voice and speech therapist is Mumbai as well but it didn't help me out. So I came here to SLP Sanjay Kumar in Bangalore for the treatment. He is very confident and positive in his treatment. The atmosphere is very well maintained by him in the clinic. I had talk to my relatives after the treatment and they were really very shocked for the change in my voice in just 7 days. I am also very happy for my new voice. Thank you.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 04:51 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Hi. I was having the issue of Diplophonia, which is a combination of high pitch and low pitch voice from last few years. I came to know about SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar after watching many YouTube videos. I then started my Voice therapy at Sanjay sir’s clinic. Within 7 days, my voice has changed for the better. It sounds completely low pitch now, and I am more confident talking over the phone as well as directly with other people. This therapy has helped me a lot and I would recommend other people too, who are facing any speech or voice issues, to contact Dr.Sanjay for his advice and enroll for the therapy as suggested.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 04:23 AM