Veera Satya Sai
Comments:
I am Veera Satya Sai. I am from karimnagar Telangana. I have been suffering from high pitch voice from past 3 years. I got to know about Sanjay Kumar Sir and his work on YouTube i was very impressed so i taught of getting treatment there. I have undergone 8days therapy after which i got my low pitch voice i was very much satisfied. The doctor is very friendly and experienced so i would recommend for all who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Friday, August 17 2018 - 07:41 AM
Akhil
Comments:
Initially, I got to know Dr, Sanjay from youtube. I realised that I have the same problem as his patients. I had a high pitch voice. So I signed up for the treatment and followed the instructions. At the end of the therapy, my voice changed and it became masculine. I would like to thank Dr. Sanjay. I would certainly recommend this therapy to anyone facing the same problem.
Wednesday, August 01 2018 - 06:41 AM
Anand Durai Pandian
Comments:
I, always wanted to make my career in teaching industry (University Lecturer) but
I, had a high pitch voice, due to which i, was very much depressed. One day I, saw video of Sanjay sir.
that motivated me a lot to take a voice therapy.

After 8, day of Voice therapy, my friends were are not able to identify me on the phone.

I, happy with the result.
Tuesday, July 17 2018 - 06:44 AM
Ravi Shekhar
Comments:
I from Muzaffarpur Bihar, came here for treatment of high pitch voice. I am happy with the changes in my voice. Recommend to the people suffering from puberophonia
Wednesday, January 17 2018 - 08:55 AM
Rashid Rifaideen
Comments:
I had the issue of high-pitched voice for the past 7 years. I consulted an ENT surgeon and a voice therapist but I didnt see any results through them. Their duration for treatment was too long and I was thus very demotivated to continue it. My best friend searched for me about my issue and came across SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar online and I started watching the videos he uploaded of patients before and after treatment. It boosted my confidence a lot and I began hoping that I'll be able to change my voice into a low-pitched one through this treatment too. I started treatment with Dr Sanjay on December 9th 2017 and thanks to him, I was able to transform my voice into a low-pitched masculine voice within just 7 days. Thank you, Sanjay sir. I'm eternally grateful to you for bringing about this transformation in me.
Monday, December 18 2017 - 06:23 AM
Deepak
Comments:
I was having the issue of Diplophonia, which is a combination of high pitch and low pitch voice from last few years. I came to know about SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar after watching many YouTube videos. I then started my Voice therapy at Sanjay sir’s clinic. Within 7 days, my voice has changed for the better. It sounds completely low pitch now, and I am more confident talking over the phone as well as directly with other people. This therapy has helped me a lot and I would recommend other people too, who are facing any speech or voice issues, to contact Dr.Sanjay for his advice and enroll for the therapy as suggested.
Sunday, December 17 2017 - 01:31 PM
Pankaj Bavkar
Comments:
My name is Pankaj Bavkar. I am from Mumbai. I had a High Pitch Voice problem. I went to a voice and speech therapist is Mumbai as well but it didn't help me out. So I came here to SLP Sanjay Kumar in Bangalore for the treatment. He is very confident and positive in his treatment. The atmosphere is very well maintained by him in the clinic. I had talk to my relatives after the treatment and they were really very shocked for the change in my voice in just 7 days. I am also very happy for my new voice. Thank you.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 05:51 AM
Sunny prakash
Comments:
My name is sunny prakash.I was suffering from puberphonia problem which i was not knowing at earlier.I went to the doctor and the doctor advised to take speech therapy but it didn't worked well as i thought. After months i came to know about SLP Sanjay Kumar sir with help of videos on YouTube. I came here and took the therapy sessions for 8 days and after 8 days it really helped me alot and my voice improved alot. Im very thankful to SLP Sanjay Kumar sir.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 10:57 PM
Rahul  Nagare
Comments:
I suffered from high pitch and hoarse voice for around 15 years. I consulted a few ENTs in the past, but didn't get good results.

After seeing SLP Sanjay's videos on youtube I contacted him and started the treatment over video calls as I was unable to travel to Bangalore. Within 2 weeks there was significant improvement and now my voice is completely healthy, deep and clear.

I can't thank you enough Dr. Sanjay. Keep up the great work :)
Thursday, September 21 2017 - 04:43 AM
Fadi
Comments:
I am Fadi from California and 20 years old. Dr. Sanjay has fixed my puberphonia and I am forever grateful for that. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend him as a doctor.
Sunday, August 06 2017 - 08:02 PM