Hiranmay Saha
Comments:
My name is Hiranmay Saha. I am 26 years old. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. I am currently staying in Namrup, Assam. I was facing the problem of high pitch voice. Due to this I faced many problems. So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I attended a one week program at his clinic.After that I have gained confidence and my voice has changed.I can speak better now. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:46 AM
Nitin Malusare
Comments:
My name is Nitin Malusare. I am 27 years old from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Currently working in Banglore. I was suffering from Puberphonia (High Pitch Voice) for that i had visited serval Speech Therapiest in Mumbai but nothing worked out. so finally i decided to go for Surgery (Thyroplasy Type - I) but the result was not waht i expected. Though after surgery i was able to speak in low pitch voice but the voice was not Clear & Loud. I found about Dr.Sanjay from the internt, I attended a one week program at his clinic after that I have gained confidence that I can speak better, he has been very understanding and helpful.I have no word to say, thanks to him for his effert & time through the process.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:42 AM
Sushanth M
Comments:
I am Sushanth, 24 year old. I came from Hyderabad to Sanjay Speech hearing and rehabilation centre for Stammering treatment.I have taken 8 days speech theraphy and have seen a change in my fluency. As said by doctor stamerring can't be 100% cured but with speech theraphy it can be controlled and can increase the fluency. I have learnt few techniques which should be practice all my life to control my stammering. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:42 AM
Linson
Comments:
I am Linson I’m 30 years old, I came from Kerala to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre with complaint of high pitch voice. But ENT report was salcus vocalis I was about to expect no change or slight change. After therapy feeling confident. thanks sanjay sir and farheen mam for the hospitality.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:23 AM
Deepak purohit
Comments:
I am Deepak Purohit and I am from Bangalore.I am 23 years old. I had an problem of high pitch voice which sounds like female ,
for which i was feeling ashamed to talk to anyone , so i came to sanjay speech hearing centre and they said it would take 8 days
for treatment . so i joined this and after 8days I gain confidence that my voice has been changed and feeling very happy .
Thank you sanjay sir for his effort and I suggest everyone to join this who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:16 AM
Ravi Ranjan
Comments:

I am Ravi Ranjan and I am from Ranchi,Jharkhand.I am 22 years old.I had an problem of high pitch volume which like female,for which
i was feeling guilt and depression so when i found the adress of slp sanjay sir i came here and took 8 days treatment.after 8 days
now i am happy and satisfied with my voice.now i am confident and my voice sound have changed fully.now i am feeling happy.
Thank you so much to slp sanjay sir for his effort.I Suggest everyone who are having voice problem please consult slp sanjay sir.
Thank You.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:05 AM
Reddy Prasanna Kumar
Comments:
My name is Reddy prasanna kumar.I am 19years old. I came from kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. I had high pitch voice problem from last 5years.I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and I took 8 days treatment now my voice is completely changed. Now my voice is more louder. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:54 AM
Satish Mohan
Comments:
Hello my name is Satish Mohan, I am from Osmanabad maharashtra, & i had problem of high pitched voice like (female voice), after taking 8 days of therapy at sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center my voice is completely changed i am very happy by results.... Thank you sanjay sir.
Friday, December 23 2016 - 03:04 AM
Hari Hara Rayalu
Comments:
hi my name is Dr.Hari hara rayalu,29yrs i have come from yanam, pondichery. i had suffered with puberphonia since last 14yrs. recently i saw videos of dr.sanjay in you tube and then i came to sanjay speech rehabilitation centre and i took 8 days speech therapy.after the therapy my voice improved and i feel much better. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 06:14 AM
Meghasyam
Comments:

I am Meghasyam from Hyderabad (Miyapur), I am 25 years old, I had vocal fatigue for the past few years. I took voice therapy from Sanjay speech and rehabilitation centre for 8 days and now I feel much comfort. Thanks to Sanjay for the efforts he puts for his patients. I would recommend anyone with voice and hearing problems to Slp Sanjay. Thank you
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:52 AM