Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 04:35 AM
soraj
Comments:
Hi I am soraj from Afganistan.I am 25 yrs old.I had a problem of female like voice and soft voice (Puberphonia).After 8 days of therapy By SLP Sanjay at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center my voice got cmpletely changed.Now I can talk in male voice.Thank you so much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 29 2017 - 07:09 AM
Hrishikesh Pimparkar
Comments:
I came from Akola Maharashtra .I had Puberphonia in which person tend to speak with the high pitch voice post puberty.I took 8 days sessions for this issue . Now my voice is completely changed. I will recommend people suffering from Puberphonia to take this 8 day sessions
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:18 AM
Naveen
Comments:
i came from andhra, have puberphonia where it is difficult to get along in many issues. i have visited sanjay sir which is a kind of a miracle, got my original voice. i would recommend him for any speech problems.
Wednesday, June 28 2017 - 07:16 AM
Debasis
Comments:
Dr sanjay does miracle at his clinic.i was suffering from puberphonia since last 12 years and dr sanjay's therapy has helped me overcome this problem. I am really thankful to him and recommend people suffering from any kind of voice disorder to visit mr sanjay's clinic..
Monday, June 26 2017 - 11:39 AM
Manjunath
Comments:
Hi, Myself Manjunatha age 30 years. I am from Bangalore. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice (like female voice and disturbing voice) since 13 years. I came to know about Sanjay Speech and hearing centre through YouTube (internet). I have gone through the videos and came here. The treatment or Therapy is really simple, effective and wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed and I got my real voice and also there is no disturbance in my voice when I speak. I really thank you Sanjay Sir for such effective and wonderful Therapy or treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 05:25 AM
Arvind
Comments:
My name is ARAVIND age 20 years. I am from Hyderabad. I have been suffering from puberphonia and high pitch voice(like female voice) since 6 years. I came to know about sanjay speech and hearing centre through internet. I have gone through the videos and I came here. The treatment is really wonderful. Now my voice has totally changed. I really thank sanjay sir for such wonderful treatment.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 04:58 AM
Dr. Manish Kumar
Comments:
I am Dr. manish Kumar from Khagaria district Bihar my voice is like female voice and i come to Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre and like miracle my voice change completely and I am very happy now thanks a lot to Sanjay Kumar sir.
Friday, June 02 2017 - 02:12 AM
Srivinas Murthy
Comments:
My daughter Aishwarya , who was suffering with speech disorder and severe stuttering .
We came to SLP Sanjay Kumar , lead got from Internet , and we are happy that we are here.
Though the techniques are very simple but effective . even my 12 years old daughter is now full of confidence . I hope with little more effort at home for coming few weeks I am confident she will be Ok forever.
Thanks Sanjay sir .
Thursday, June 01 2017 - 02:21 AM
Kuldeep Singh
Comments:
Hello my self Kuldeep Singh,my age 22 year old,I came from Rajasthan Pali Marwar near at Jodhpur,I was suffering form very high pitch voice and this voice was irritating me because in phone mostly people called me mam, so its very embarrassing me so one day I saw Slp Sanjay Kumar's video and then I came in Bangalore for getting therapy, therapy is a very simple exercises and at 7th day I have totally changed new voice,so I am very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar and their assistant for making me new Kuldeep Singh with new voice.the high pitch voice(puberphonia)or that type of problem any one suffering this problem I want to say something for these guys come here Slp Sanjay Kumar and go with your actual voice.if you suffering from this problem your voice is totally changed after therapy and this change is like day and night.
So I'm very thankful to Slp Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, May 06 2017 - 08:44 AM