Vikas Barkade
Comments:
My name is Vikas Barkade my age is 18,and I am from ( sewree) Mumbai I had problem of puberphonia because of this problem I face lots of problems that’s why I came Bangalore for treatment and after 8 days I seen my voice change and my voice like boy and better than first .i am very happy and I feel confident Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, September 19 2016 - 01:39 AM
Surendra Kumar Verma
Comments:
My Name is Surendra Kumar Verma. I am 27 years. I from Uttar Pradesh. I lives in Lucknow district .I had problem of High pitch voice. I came to Bangalore for treatment. After 7 days of treatment my voice has changed which I never imagined that it can be possible when I called to my family members or friends nobody is recognizing me. It sounds very natural and loud too. I am very happy with the result, Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Monday, September 12 2016 - 06:51 AM
Jacqueline King
Comments:
Hi I am Jacqueline King from Bangalore and I’m the regional hair trainer for Lakme lever pvt Ltd (Hindustan Unilever Ltd)”. I recently underwent a total thyroidectomy for hurtle cell tumour, post which I had lost my voice completely. On further investigation by a leading ENT doctor with a stroboscopic examination I was diagnosed with left vocal cord paralysis and was told that I will not get back my original voice. I was totally depressed because I was told that I needed another surgery and gave up hope of ever getting back to my Job as a trainer as my core job was classroom training and for that I needed my voice.
After meeting with SLP Sanjay Kumar I gained a little confidence as he promised to give me my original voice back without any invasive procedures and true to his word I regained my voice with just 10 days of therapy (Varies from case to case). Now I have regained my voice completely and also have joined back work. Thanks a ton doctor for all the help and treatment without which it would never have been possible.
Tuesday, September 06 2016 - 08:39 AM
Mommsen
Comments:
Hi, I am Mommsen Mothi , 26 years old. I live in France and basically from south india. I was facing the high pitch voice problem for more than ten years. At first i thought like it will change automatically but it wasn't changed. Since am getting older, i have to face so much problems like lack of confidence and i was trying to avoid many talking suituations. Myself i was not happy with my voice so i started browsing internet to find a solution for my high pitch voice problem and i have found some videos of sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation. I saw some videos of people who changed their voice with the help of sanjay sir. So i felt happy that i have found a solution for my problem. Since am living in france i could not travel to india this year. I have contacted sanjay sir and he told that he could give the treatment through skype and assured me that he could give solution to my high pitch voice problem. After i spoke to sanjay sir, i got big hope.I have taken treatment for about 8 days. Now my voice changed and it is very deep now.
I would like to say thanks to sanjay sir because though he gave treatment through skype, he made it possible and changed my voice.
I would recommend people who have the same problem which i was facing to contact slp sanjay kumar speech hearing and rehabilitation center.
Again i would like to thank sanjay sir for his friendly attitude and hard working.
Thank you sanjay sir.
Tuesday, August 16 2016 - 02:12 AM
Shristi Jaiswal
Comments:
My cousin is 22 year old and has done schooling and graduation from normal college but she has sever hearing loss and pronunciation problem. Her parents had visited many doctors and audiologist in the past so many years, but no one was able to suggest a good hearing aid and all the speech therapy they did had minimal improvement signs. Earlier she was using analog hearing aid from which she was not able to hear clearly, so her speech also was not clear. We got to know about this clinic from one of my friend and then I started checking the feedback on Google. After being convinced, we met the doctor and he suggested a very good hearing aid, which is a digital CIC perfectly inside her ear. The machine is not visible so she wears it now always, she is able to hear everything clearly with a smile on face. We are also doing weekly two sessions of speech therapy and there has been tremendous improvement in her speech as well. Dr. Sanjay is very much experienced and he genuinely works towards treating the problem. I highly recommend to people who are facing speech and hearing related problem.
Friday, August 12 2016 - 03:20 AM
Rohit Maheshwari
Comments:
My name is Rohit Maheshwari . I am basically from jodhpur , Rajasthan.
I was suffering from high pitch voice problem which I realised very late. I then searched over internet about the problem of high pitch voice and got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre over youtube and facebook. I got in touch with Sanjay sir about my problem and he assured me for some improvement, which I can totally feel.
After visiting the clinic the most important think I noticed is the friendly and helpful environment which I got here. The way Sanjay sir provided his guidance to me was outstanding which I simply think is impossible to find anywhere .
I was very glad to see his generous and hard working attitude and most importantly a passion towards his own profession .
In all if any one wants to talks listed services I would recommend Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre.
At last I would like to thank sanjay sir and even farheen maam for their such a generous attitude and presence.
Thank you.
Wednesday, August 10 2016 - 08:04 AM
Anwar Khan
Comments:

My name is P. Anwar Khan. I am 27 years old. Am from Andhra Pradeah. I facing the of female voice last 13 years.
So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I took the treatment for 8 days. after that i spoke to my
family members they are not recognizing me, Now my voice has changed. I am feeling very happy.Thanks to Mr. Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, June 25 2016 - 04:15 AM
Aditya Pandey
Comments:
I am Aditya Pandey.I came to SLP Sanjay Kumar for the treatment of stammering. I had a severe stammering problem. Coming to SLP Sanjay kumar clinic was the best thing i did. The way he analysis the things is and work to cure it is exquisite. After treatment from here i m very much able to speak fluently and now I am very much confident from earlier. Thank you Sanjay Sir.
Saturday, June 11 2016 - 02:38 AM
Santosh Sharma
Comments:
My name is Santosh Sharma .I am 22 year Old from Byrnihat Meghalaya . I came for my treatment for my high pitched as like a Female. I had high pitched voice for last 8 years. I had faced lots of problem in life such as school time, college time and home also one day i search on net there i got Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabiliation center in Bangalore. I took the treatment for 8 days my voice has changed as like a male voice I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult SLP Sanjay Kumar. I heartly thankful to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, June 09 2016 - 01:41 PM
Akash Parada
Comments:
Myself Akash Parida, I am 21 years old.I am from Balasore Odisha, I am a M.B.B.S student of V.S.S medical college burla. I had the puberphonia,which creats female like voice. for which i face many problems in daily life when i talk to any stranger.so i come to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After treatment i feel beter than before by getting a new voice. so i suggest those who are having voice problems consult slp sanjay kumar and thanks to sanjay sir.
Thursday, June 09 2016 - 06:17 AM