Sanjay
Comments:
Hi am Sanjay from Tumkur & iam 30years old I came here for high pitched voice treatment, before the voice therapy I can’t able to talk in louder voice after 8days of therapy my voice is normal m very happy and I can’t explain my happiness so thankful to slp sanjay kumar sir thanks a lot.
Wednesday, July 19 2017 - 05:35 AM
Srivinas Murthy
Comments:
My daughter Aishwarya , who was suffering with speech disorder and severe stuttering .
We came to SLP Sanjay Kumar , lead got from Internet , and we are happy that we are here.
Though the techniques are very simple but effective . even my 12 years old daughter is now full of confidence . I hope with little more effort at home for coming few weeks I am confident she will be Ok forever.
Thanks Sanjay sir .
Thursday, June 01 2017 - 03:21 AM
Nitesh Patel
Comments:
My name is Nitesh Patel. I am from chhattishgarh. I was suffering from puberphonia
since last 3 yrs. i consulted many doctors but the result was Nil. One day while
surfing on internet I came to know about Sanjay sir . He called me to Bangalore.
And after a speech therapy of 7 day. it got corrected. I am very much happy with my new
Voice .thanks a lot Sanjay sir.
Thursday, February 11 2016 - 08:16 AM
Alexey
Comments:
I'm from Russia and use to post this review - google translate.
Consult a doctor in the clinic with the problem of the left vocal cord paralysis, doctors have offered to give me the operation. Nevertheless, I decided to try to treat without surgery method and we started treatment on Skype.Two months later, I can speak quite well and do not feel such key problems as I have been before, I could not speak for a long time and if you tried it dizzy and it was very difficult. Now December 11 and I am very impressed with the results at the moment although the doctor said that my voice seizing more - I am very impressed and for this many thanks to him.
Friday, December 11 2015 - 07:00 AM
R. Shankar
Comments:
I am Shankar from Hasan. I am 30 years of age. I had the problems of puberphonia and phonetory gap since very long. After the therapy sessions with Sanjay Kumar both the problems are reduced to great extent, Thanks to Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, August 15 2015 - 03:15 AM
sonu
Comments:
Friends having stammering and want know how Hrithik Roshan a star in Bollywood was able to manage his stammering problem must click on the above URL
Wednesday, February 18 2015 - 12:16 AM
Neeraj Agrawal
Comments:
My name is Neeraj Agrawal. My son has speech misarticulation problem. Earlier he was not able to pronounce sounds like
"k","G","kh" etc. After coming to Sanjay speech hearing & rehabilitation center and taking sessions of speech therapy , he is been able to pronounce above sounds well. for rest of the sounds we are still working on it.
With all our regards We want to thank Dr. Sanjay for this.

Thanks
Neeraj Agrawal
Saturday, November 29 2014 - 02:28 AM
Pavan Rao P
Comments:
I am Pavan from Bangalore. I have severe stuttering since age of 5. I visited Dr. Sanjay and took his therapy sessions. Dr. Sanjay is a great professional and helped me in the therapy in spite of the pressures from my work. I have improved a lot in my speech. What we need is that confidence to speak. And Sanjay sir is very helpful in this regard. Thank you Sanjay Sir
Sunday, November 16 2014 - 03:11 AM
kevin Patel
Comments:
I am kevin patel from UK, and i suffered from a condition of a high pitch voice. The voice had adverse effects my day to day life. Previously, i received some voice therapy in UK, London, but the results where not satisfactory. So, one day i found Dr Sanjay Kumar's videos on the You Tube and was shock with the results. Therefore, i discussed to come to Bangalore to receive the treatment. I receive the therapy for 3 days and the results which were obtained were really satisfactory.
Personally, i feel more confident and i am able to communicated more effectively. Thanks to Dr Sanjay Kumar and team.
Saturday, October 11 2014 - 05:19 AM
Narendra
Comments:
My son has misarticulation problem - he cannot pronounce sounds like ha, ta, da and ra. After coming to Sanjay speech hearing & rehabilitation center, he could improve on ha & ta sounds. we are working on the remaining sounds and stammering problem.
Saturday, September 20 2014 - 04:02 AM