Sourav Mitruka
Comments:
hello, my name is sourav. i was having a problem related to my vocal cord. later after check up i got to know that it is a phonatory gap. i went forward with speech therapy for 8 days and now i feel that my voice is much clear and words that i speak have become polished. this is overall good change for me.Thanks
Thursday, December 22 2016 - 05:43 AM
Ankur
Comments:

My name is Ankur ....I was suffering from high pitch voice from a very long time….I came to know about slp sanjay sir from YouTube and after joining voice therapy classes under the guidance of slp sanjay kumar sir ….i have witnessed a nice change in my voice and now my voice sounds much better then my previous voice(before therapy ) ..its more clear n sharp now
Thanks to slp sanjay sir…!!
Monday, November 21 2016 - 06:32 AM
Sushant Mandrupkar
Comments:

Hello, my name is Sushant Mandrupkar. I am 33 years old. I was suffering with High pitch voice & loudness problem since last 15 years. After taking the voice therapy from Sanjay Kumar Sir (Sanjay speech & Hearing & Rehabilitation Centre, Bangalore), my voice loudness is increased & pitch quality is also improved. For that I am thanking Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:57 AM
Sammi Ranjan Kumar
Comments:
I am sammi ranjan kumar i am 31year from Bihar patna.I had the problem of High Pitched Voice I went to ENT doctor then he referred to speech therapy after that I search in google then i found videos of sanjay sir I planed to take therapy at Sanjay Speech hearing and rehabilitation center… after 8 days of therapy my voice good I am happy… Thank you sanjay sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:47 AM
Vinayak Nirpane
Comments:
Hi, my name is vinayak nirpane . I am 19 years old ,and I am coming from Nanded, in maharashrta. I had a problem of high pitched voice called puberphonia. But now I feel better than before. I searched on youtube, google, for this problem, I found the videos of sanjay kumar sir, and decided to meet them. In 8 days I feel better. Now I am very happy Thanks sanjay sir.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 06:20 AM
Nitesh Jaisinghani
Comments:
My name is Nitesh Jaisinghani , I am 26 year old and I come from Gwalior ( Madhya Pradesh ) , I had High Pitch problem since 12 years , today I am feeling better with normal voice , before therapy my voice sound high pitch but now it sound normal man voice , In the Sanjay Speech Hearing & Habitation Centre are great professional environment to treat this type of problem , therefore , I am very happy , thanks to Sanjay Sir for the change.
Thursday, November 17 2016 - 04:57 AM
Jithin Jacob
Comments:
My name is Jithin Jacob. I am 36 year old, from kerala I had problem with loudness of my voice while speaking, people couldn’t hear me clearly. I came to know about Mr. Sanjay online and booked a consultation on skype. He asked me to join group therapy class in his Bangalore clinic. It was a good experience , he makes everyone feel very comfortable, no pressure and always smiling. I have seen many people improving their voice within 4 days. I was happy to see change in my voice. Thanks to Mr. Sanjay.
Wednesday, November 16 2016 - 07:22 AM
Ahmed RAMDANE
Comments:
Hello everyone,
I am so excited to write this review and to share with you my story and my healing process.
First I'm Ahmed From Morocco and I'm a network engineer, I play guitar ever since I was a little boy, I sing as well. I recently had a big problem (on Mai 2016), my voice became so hoarse and inaudible and worse, I was feeling so much pain inside my throat as I try to speak...Referring to my ENT doctor, this was caused by a left vocal cord paralysis, we saw this by a camera (nasofibroscopy) and it wasn't moving at all indeed. After all the checks and the investigations, the cause was not exactly spotted but I was told that the best way to recover my voice was through a therapy. the surgery was the alternative but I was not ready for it and it just didn't seem natural for me beside the expensive prices... At that time, I cannot deny that some of the doctor words were so harsh and were making me lose faith and hope for getting my voice back.
One month later in pain without any progress. I went to a local therapist for about 2 months before we discovered some similar cases on YouTube treated and cured by SLP Sanjay Kumar, So, 3 months of a real suffering, it was the hardest experience I've ever been through so far and during this period, my family and my friends were all so worried about me. I was facing these bad ideas all the time of being unable to talk or to sing anymore, I had to live with that and i was feeling so bad since the problem could have influenced all my life and by the time, i realized how much lucky are these people having and enjoying their voice.
But the day we knew about SLP Sanjay Kumar, We didn't hesitate to contact him for a second, he gave us motivation and hope, and by starting only some few sessions, I already felt a huge difference, my voice was improving and after 3 months I almost got my voice back and I still have some few more sessions to enhance the smoothness of my voice and this should make my voice better than it was even before having this problem.
Now, Words cannot really express my appreciation and my gratitude to Doctor Sanjay as much as they cannot express our happiness about the result.
Big Thanks to you Doctor Sanjay and to my family and my friends for being so supportive.
I highly recommend to people who are facing any voice issue.
Good recovery for everyone.
Tuesday, November 15 2016 - 06:18 AM
Jerome Paul
Comments:
My name is Jerome Paul, m 19years old &,I am from Andhrapradesh, I had suffering from High pitched voice from last 4-5 years. I seen doctor Sanjay therapy videos on Youtube and I finally came to treatment. Within 4 days my voice started sounded much more better. All my friends and relatives can’t identify me when I am talking them on phone. Day by day My voice is improving better. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, November 14 2016 - 01:57 AM
Likhith
Comments:
I am Likhith from shimoga, I am 21 year old & from past 5 years i had high pitch voice and soft voice and i took the speech therapy 4 years back and it didn't go well now from last 8 days i am took therapy again by sanjay kumar and i can feel change in my voice i can talk louder and clear than before, & Thank to you Sanjay sir.
Saturday, October 22 2016 - 03:30 AM