rajeeve
Comments:
Hi, I found out about Dr Sanjay Kumar from watching youtube videos of before and after changes. My voice was high pitched and got treatments through skype. My voice has improved. I am able to control my pitch better and can feel when my pitch is higher. I just have to speak in a more relaxed way. I am happy with the Doctor's treatment. and would recommend him to others.
Friday, November 29 2013 - 07:59 AM
Nasar
Comments:
Hi,
I was suffering from Puberphonia. Since my childhood I had so many harassment and embarrassing situations. I had speech therapy with several speech therapist all over India. I never had a solution for it! Finally I found Mr.Sanjay on Internet and made an appointment with him. After a couple of Voice Therapy sessions with him, I was able to produce and maintain a low pitched voice. Trust me!! my voice was 200Hz Pre-Treatment and he helped me in lowering to 120-135Hz Post-Treatment. He is dedicated and kind enough. The most appreciable character about him he is a great motivator. Now I feel better in my voice, Now its in my hand to maintain it. I strongly recommend Mr.Sanjay for any kind of Speech and hearing issues.

Thank you Sir..
Tuesday, January 22 2013 - 09:03 AM
Manasa Mahesh
Comments:
My five year old son Ameya has just started his formal school and I identified that he had challenge in making couple of key sounds.We had couple of face to face session with Dr. Sanjay when in India for holiday and rest through skype after reaching Melbourne. In few sessions I saw improvement and in few weeks my son started making right soundsToday Ameya is an effective communicator and his teachers are delighted in improvement he has shown in such a short period of time.I later recommended Dr. Sanjay to my husband who sometimes used to speak quite fast. My husband had few high quality personal sessions through skype with Dr. Sanjay. I see significant improvement in rate of speech today!I am impressed by the qualities he posses - supportive, friendly, and flexible. He is always happy to offer help, advice whenever we call him. I strongly recommend Dr. Sanjay for any speech related therapy for kids and adults whether you are in Bengaluru or anywhere in the world. He offers world class service for sure!
Mrs. Manasa Mahesh
Melbourne
Australia
Monday, February 13 2012 - 05:33 AM
Kishore.S
Comments:
Dear Sir,
I am customer support executive by profession. While taking calls, i used to stammer a lot. Customer's used to laugh at me while in calls. I have got bad remarks from quality analyst also. While talking with other's also i have this problem. But after when i came and approached Mr.Sanjay sir, my problem has gone. Sir told me different techniques to practice and i followed those techniques at home. Now i don't have any kind of stammering problem, as i can speak in my calls freely as well as to the outside world also. I wish to tell to those stammer not to be panic, and consult speech pathologist and to take guidance and treatment so that this problem can be easily cured. One has to practise those techniques regular basis so that this problem can be easily cured and can talk to outside world without any hesitation. I am very much thankful to Mr.Sanjay sir for curing me this problem. Now i can talk freely not only in english that technique can be implemented in other languages also.
Sunday, June 26 2011 - 03:19 AM
sharada Bhimalli
Comments:
Hi, I am Shrada from Gulberga. My son Vatsal was suffering from the problem of misarticulation for the sound (k,g,d,t,s). Through internet I got Dr.sanjay's contact no. I consulted him. After two weeks of therapy now he can speak well all the those sounds. I am very happy that my child can speak well now. Thanks a lot from my family especially from Vatsal, his friend will not tease him any more.
Wednesday, April 20 2011 - 01:00 AM
Karan Mehta
Comments:
Dr. Sanjay is the most professional person in this field I have come across. I went to him after consulting more than 10 different therapist over the past 15 years of my life. He has been the person who has helped me the most.

I liked the way he very scientifically approached my problem and rather than telling me that he could sure me 100% (unlike everyone else) he said that he would help me control my speech since stammering is something that cannot be cured. I agree!

Over the past 5 months that I have been seeing him I can very proudly say that I have not been as fluent in my speech. He is the perfect person to treat this problem and the fact that the sessions are one-on-one, really helps.
Thank doctor for all your help!

Karan Mehta
Saturday, March 19 2011 - 11:21 AM
Dhritiman Talukdar
Comments:
Hi, my name is Dhritiman..i was suffering from stammering since 7th standard..it was very embarrassing for me..i was not even able to say my name when asked by someone..there were days when i used to cry for this problem of mine..it really hurted me..then i took correspondence course from a famous stammering cure centre..but it didnt help me..i was very depressed..i faced lots of problems in my engg. college as it is required to give seminars and attend interviews..
Then one day when i was surfing the net, i came to know about Sanjay sir..i contacted him and he told me that he would reduce my stammering within 2 weeks..i went to him..attended his therapy sessions..practiced regularly at home..Now it is almost the end of 2 weeks and i am able to speak very fluently..i can control my stammering very easily..i recently gave my technical seminar and i didnt stammer even once..i was very overwhelmed and happy..i would really like to thank Sanjay sir from the bottom of my heart
..the exercises and techniques that he taught, truly helped me..
In the end,i would like to conclude that, those who are suffering from stammering should go to genuine speech therapist professionals like Sanjay sir..they should not trust simply anyone who claims that they will cure stammering..it is not a disease
that can be cured..it is a defect that can be managed and controlled..
Thank you so much Sanjay sir.....
Sunday, March 13 2011 - 03:17 PM
subhass
Comments:
Sanjay kumar is a very knowledgable and his methods is very effective. Our child was going for therapy sessions with him and in a very short time the child`s speech improved a lot. In a very playful manner Sanjay gave the sessions which the child enjoyed and also learned.
Monday, February 21 2011 - 03:32 AM
Pankaj Kumar Patel
Comments:
Hi,everybody myself pankaj,studying in final year BBM in eastpoint college in banglore.I was suffering from a problem known as stammering from my childhood i had this problem due to which i was in mentally depressed.i was not able to speak my name itself,this was really hurting me everytime.Then one my cousin told me about sanjay sir,and i contacted him.I told him about my problem.Sanjay Sir assured that,he would cure it in 15 days.Then i had classes regularly with him.During these classes,he taught me exercises and techniques which made me to overcome my problem and build my confidence level.After treatment today my life is changed, i`am fluent in my speech and i am ready to face any challenge in my life whether it is a communication or anything and my parents,friends and relatives are thankful to sanjay sir.Even my teachers were surprised when i gave my seminars in my college.
This is all because of sanjay sir,who lightened my life with his brightness of lamp.
At last i just want to conclude saying- thank u sir for bringing smile on my face and i want u to gather more and more smile.so *ALL THE BEST*.
Sunday, February 20 2011 - 08:13 AM
Ravinderjit Singh
Comments:
I am 23 yrs male from Punjab and was suffering from a problem called puberphonia. I was having high pitch voice(Female like voice). This problem caused me lot of embaresment and mental tension. I was not able to properly communicate and one day I saw videos of puberphonic patients treated by Mr. Sanjay Kumar. I called him and he assured me that i will be treated. On his assurance I went to Bangalore and with the grace of god and his treatment of just 10 days, now my voice is like a normal male voice. Mr. Sanjay kumar is a very good doctor for various speech and hearing disorders and above all this, he is a very great human beibg. I thank him for giving me a new life. God bless him!
Sunday, February 20 2011 - 03:49 AM