Nishant Dash
Comments:
I am Nishant Dash, 22 years of age. I had a problem of high pitched voice called puberphonia. After the therapy my voice has completely changed to a low pitched voice . I am very much satisfied with the voice therapy, Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:29 AM
siva brahma reddy
Comments:
Hi.. I am Siva , I am 20 years old from S.R. Nagar Hyderabad.I had suffering from puberphonia. My voice is like female Voice, but now my voice is normal .i am very happy.. & Very Thankful to Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:19 AM
ANKIT KUMAR AGRAWAL
Comments:
Hello I am Ankit Kumar Agrawal. I am 20 years old. I live in BIT Mesra,Ranchi,Jharkhand. At present I am doing Btech in Mechanical Engineering. I had the problem of Puberphonia. My voice was like of girl. But now after getting treatment from Sanjay sir I got rid of that and got a normal male voice in which I am very comfortable. I have become fan of Sanjay sir. Thank you Sanjay sir alot for giving me a new life.
Sunday, January 03 2016 - 01:14 AM
Karthik
Comments:
I'm Karthik and coming(santhome) from chennai and|My age is 28.
I had a phonatory gap Problem... I came to know about sanjay sir by one of my friend then i came to Bangalore for voice therapy session. now my voice got Better and very much happy on my improvement. Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Friday, January 01 2016 - 03:04 AM
abir mukherjee
Comments:
Myself Abir Mukherjee. i am 29 years old .i came from Ranchi. earlier i had a problem of puberphonia, that is high pitch voice. I can't speak in loader voice after the Therapy i can speak in louder voice, I am happy, & I improved a lot. thanks to and farheen mam for their sincere support and coordination.Thanks a lot to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 16 2015 - 01:16 AM
Alexey
Comments:
I'm from Russia and use to post this review - google translate.
Consult a doctor in the clinic with the problem of the left vocal cord paralysis, doctors have offered to give me the operation. Nevertheless, I decided to try to treat without surgery method and we started treatment on Skype.Two months later, I can speak quite well and do not feel such key problems as I have been before, I could not speak for a long time and if you tried it dizzy and it was very difficult. Now December 11 and I am very impressed with the results at the moment although the doctor said that my voice seizing more - I am very impressed and for this many thanks to him.
Friday, December 11 2015 - 06:00 AM
jay yadav
Comments:
I am Jay yadav, I'm 17 Years Old from kathmandu Nepal.I Had High Pitched Voice Since 3 Years & when m in classroom attendance i cant speak loudly from last bench but when i saw about SLP sanjay kumar who can solve this high pitch voice problem in 1 week then i came to Bangalore for this Treatment then my voice has charged within 1 week, & I am happy with my New Voice... Thank You Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 09 2015 - 12:45 AM
A. Pratheesh
Comments:
Hi I am A.Pratheesh, i'm 26 years old, From Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I had a High Pitched Voice since 10 Years. Then I had seen many Doctors, but it will not cure and finally they Suggested for Surgery. When I am saw the videos of Sanjay sir in youtube, same disorder through speech therapy. Then Immediately called him and he gave me a confident to cure this so i came to Bangalore to take this treatment and on the 6th day, My low pitched Voice had come. Now I am very happy with my voice. Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 19 2015 - 10:21 PM
Guru Prasad
Comments:
Hi Sir,

Thank you for helping me with my speech problems.
Wednesday, November 18 2015 - 02:06 AM