Abhideep Maity
Comments:
My name is Abhideep Maity. I am 17 years old, from Vadodara, Gujarat. I came for the treatment for my high pitched female voice.
I had a high pitched voice for last 3 years as my voice didnt change during puberty.Due to my female voice,I
was not much interactive with others as they made fun of me due to my girlish type of voice. I heard about Dr. Sanjay
from a friend of mine. Actually it is pretty amazing that he cured the problem I faced for 3 Years in just 8 days!! I am
very thankful to Dr. Sanjay for his treatment.
Monday, June 06 2016 - 02:04 AM
Christopher D'Arcy, MD
Comments:
I am a physician in the U.S. and my son was recently diagnosed with a dysphonia. I wanted him to be treated by a SLP with a great deal of experience treating his particular problem. I was fortunate to discover SLP Sanjay Kumar via a YouTube and Google search. I contacted Mr. Kumar and he was thankfully willing to treat my son via a series of sessions on Skype. Mr. Kumar is a truly gifted SLP and he used many different techniques to correct my son's speech problem. The Skype sessions worked very well and I am very happy to report that there has been a dramatic improvement in the strength and power of my son's voice as a result of Mr. Kumar's treatment.
Tuesday, May 24 2016 - 05:42 AM
Maharajan
Comments:
My name is Maharajan from Tamilnadu, I was having right side vocal cord paralysis from december 2015 onwards due to
my cervical surgery. I came to know SLP Sanjay Kumar's Sanajay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation center from google.
seen all videos from youtube and got an appointment for my therapy. I started my therapy from May 3rd onwards,
7 days has been completed now i feel good improvement, As per doctor`s recommendation i have to take therapy
for few more days. Thank You.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 04:06 AM
Dr. Shiva
Comments:
I am Dr.Shiva, 28 yrs old and I am from Hyderabad.
I had a problem of high pitch voice (like a female voice) since 14 years and was unable to speak clearly due to that problem.
I had consulted voice therapists and advised to go for voice therapy for one year and ENT surgeons advised for surgery in Hyderabad.
But i was not satisfied with their suggestions. Then i came to know about SLP Sanjay Kumar Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation centre in Bangalore
about three months ago in Google and Youtube. Then i came to Bangalore and taken the voice therapy for 1 week in
SLP Sanjay Kumar centre and now i am feeling very comfortable and confident with new(normal) voice.
I would be the first to recommend SLP Sanjay Kumar Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation centre in Bangalore for any voice,
speech and hearing disorders. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 03:49 AM
Ajay Jaswal
Comments:
Hello, My Name is Ajay Jaswal and I came here from Delhi (Lajpat Nagar). I came here for my Voice problem which is diagnosis as Phonartory Gap in my vocal cords. After the Therapy, i'm feeling very good now and much better from earlier. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 03:34 AM
Naveen Gowda
Comments:
My name is Naveen. I am 26 years old. I am from Mysore. I am currently staying in JP Nagar, Bangalore.
I was facing the problem of female voice. Due to this I faced many problems.
So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I took the treatment for 7 days.
And now my voice has changed. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult
Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 01:48 AM
Bharath
Comments:
Hi, I am Bharath 18 years old came from Tamilnadu, Trichy district. I had a problem of female voice
from the puberty itself. Due to that voice I faced lots of problem in my life and carrier.
But after the therapy I am feeling much better then as before,this new voice will increase
my confidence and it changed my life too.So the people who are having the same problem should come to
Sanjay speech hearing and rehabiliation centre.Sanjay sir will definitely cure the problem very soon.
Thanks to all.
Monday, May 09 2016 - 01:18 AM
Nilesh Rathod
Comments:
Nilesh Rathod
I have 29 years old and coming from Pune (Somwar Peth). Before coming here, I have high pitch volume issue.
It sometimes like childish voice. So I came here for change my pitch. Thanks for Sanjay sir,
because of them I got good new voice. feeling great for this.
Saturday, March 26 2016 - 03:13 AM
Sathish Santhanam
Comments:
Am Sathish 26yrs from chennai poonamallee
I had a high pitch voice from my age 14. I came to know about sanjay speech hearing rehabilitation center through google and Youtube.
I came here on 14 March 2016 i met Sanjay and he gave me the treatment as well as confident. It was very nice to work with him. I felt my depper voice on the 4th day and it got stablised on 7th day.
Now i will have no fear to face any challenge. Thanks to Sanjay & Farheen Taj she is the bridge between doctor and patient. Happy Ending !!!
Sunday, March 20 2016 - 06:45 AM
Tanmaya
Comments:
I am Tanmaya, age 24, I came from BHUBANESWAR ODISHA.
Before treatment my voice is like a female i can't speak in a loud Voice, After that i searched in internet
i got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehablilitation Center, with in 6 days my voice got changed
Thank you Sir For giving me a new identify.
Tuesday, March 01 2016 - 11:35 PM