ANKIT KUMAR AGRAWAL
Comments:
Hello I am Ankit Kumar Agrawal. I am 20 years old. I live in BIT Mesra,Ranchi,Jharkhand. At present I am doing Btech in Mechanical Engineering. I had the problem of Puberphonia. My voice was like of girl. But now after getting treatment from Sanjay sir I got rid of that and got a normal male voice in which I am very comfortable. I have become fan of Sanjay sir. Thank you Sanjay sir alot for giving me a new life.
Sunday, January 03 2016 - 01:14 AM
Karthik
Comments:
I'm Karthik and coming(santhome) from chennai and|My age is 28.
I had a phonatory gap Problem... I came to know about sanjay sir by one of my friend then i came to Bangalore for voice therapy session. now my voice got Better and very much happy on my improvement. Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Friday, January 01 2016 - 03:04 AM
abir mukherjee
Comments:
Myself Abir Mukherjee. i am 29 years old .i came from Ranchi. earlier i had a problem of puberphonia, that is high pitch voice. I can't speak in loader voice after the Therapy i can speak in louder voice, I am happy, & I improved a lot. thanks to and farheen mam for their sincere support and coordination.Thanks a lot to Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 16 2015 - 01:16 AM
Alexey
Comments:
I'm from Russia and use to post this review - google translate.
Consult a doctor in the clinic with the problem of the left vocal cord paralysis, doctors have offered to give me the operation. Nevertheless, I decided to try to treat without surgery method and we started treatment on Skype.Two months later, I can speak quite well and do not feel such key problems as I have been before, I could not speak for a long time and if you tried it dizzy and it was very difficult. Now December 11 and I am very impressed with the results at the moment although the doctor said that my voice seizing more - I am very impressed and for this many thanks to him.
Friday, December 11 2015 - 06:00 AM
jay yadav
Comments:
I am Jay yadav, I'm 17 Years Old from kathmandu Nepal.I Had High Pitched Voice Since 3 Years & when m in classroom attendance i cant speak loudly from last bench but when i saw about SLP sanjay kumar who can solve this high pitch voice problem in 1 week then i came to Bangalore for this Treatment then my voice has charged within 1 week, & I am happy with my New Voice... Thank You Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, December 09 2015 - 12:45 AM
A. Pratheesh
Comments:
Hi I am A.Pratheesh, i'm 26 years old, From Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I had a High Pitched Voice since 10 Years. Then I had seen many Doctors, but it will not cure and finally they Suggested for Surgery. When I am saw the videos of Sanjay sir in youtube, same disorder through speech therapy. Then Immediately called him and he gave me a confident to cure this so i came to Bangalore to take this treatment and on the 6th day, My low pitched Voice had come. Now I am very happy with my voice. Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, November 19 2015 - 10:21 PM
Guru Prasad
Comments:
Hi Sir,

Thank you for helping me with my speech problems.
Wednesday, November 18 2015 - 02:06 AM
Deepak Thakur
Monday, November 09 2015 - 04:19 AM
Swarup Saha
Comments:
I am Swarup Saha . I am from Dum Dum, Kolkata.I am 18 years old now. I had puberphonia(like a female voice) from last 3 years. My voice was very much soft and childlike.I consulted an SLP in Kolkata. But they said that it takes 6 to 9 months to treat this problem. Then one day I saw the speech therapy videos of Sanjay Sir. I then came to Bangalore and took the therapy. My voice became normal in seven days. Thank you to sanjay sir.
Friday, November 06 2015 - 06:28 AM
Prem Kumar
Comments:
I am PREM KUMAR, age 24, I came from JAUNPUR UTTER PRADESH.
Before treatment my voice was like a female i can't speak in a loud Voice, After that i searched in internet
i got to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Center, with in 6 days my voice got changed and my family members and friends also have seen my changed... Thank you Sanjay Sir.
Tuesday, October 27 2015 - 06:36 AM