Bharath R
Comments:
My name is Bharath R, I am Chennai.
I had the problem of stammering since my age of ten. I suffered very much in my life because of my communication problem. As I was looking for a stammering solution for this problem I found Sanjay sir's youtube channel with very good feedback from people who have attended the treatment. Even though he was honest the treatment and its out come. He has delivered what he committed. I've improved a lot since the start. And I got a hope to completely come out of this problem in the times to come. Thanks to Sanjay sir for his coordinated and systematic treatment. I am more than happy about my improvement.
Sunday, February 28 2016 - 01:11 AM
G Venkatesh
Comments:
My name is G.venkatesh I am 28 years old I am coming from shanthi Nagar Gulburga. & I have stammering problem faced since childhood more difficult to talk with new peoples. Then I searched in Google then I came to known about sanjay sir, I plan to come for Bangalore, then I took some Therapy sessions in Sanjay Speech Hearing & Rehabilitation Centre, now I am feeling better comparing before days. now I am very happy, Thanks to Sanjay sir.
Sunday, February 21 2016 - 12:24 AM
Parameswaran
Comments:
I am Parameswaran aged 33 years and origin from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I had puberphonia disorder since my 16 years old and come to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Centre at Bangalore, Karnataka in order undergo a treatment. We came to know about this treatment when my wife came across Dr. Sanjay videos and proposed me to undergo.
I came to this center on 08.02.2016 and undergo speech therapy from Dr. Sanjay Kumar for 5 days and very supportive and gave promising words about my treatment. He gave me a great platform to eliminate my fear and bring out my inner deeper voice which stucked in myself for so long. As I mentioned earlier, puberphonia is not a disabilitiy but only disorder which can be cured by the help of a speech language pathologist.
Finally, I thank full to Dr. Sanjay Kumar and Ms. Farheen who gave me full support along my speech therapy sessions.

Saturday, February 13 2016 - 01:57 AM
Nitesh Patel
Comments:
My name is Nitesh Patel. I am from chhattishgarh. I was suffering from puberphonia
since last 3 yrs. i consulted many doctors but the result was Nil. One day while
surfing on internet I came to know about Sanjay sir . He called me to Bangalore.
And after a speech therapy of 7 day. it got corrected. I am very much happy with my new
Voice .thanks a lot Sanjay sir.
Thursday, February 11 2016 - 07:16 AM
Harsha
Comments:
My name is Harsha , I am from Bangalore. My age is 23 years and I am suffering from high pitch voice. And I came to know about Dr. Sanjay Kumar and I came here and consulted him. After the therapy now I am able to have low pitch and now I can speak with good and confident voice. Thanks for Dr. Sanjay kumar and Fareen Taj.
Thursday, February 11 2016 - 07:14 AM
Nishan Singh
Comments:
My name is Nishan Singh,I'm 25 yrs old,i'm from punjab, i came here for my loudness problem,i can't speak in a loud voice and now after treatment i can speak in loud voice, Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Wednesday, January 27 2016 - 07:18 AM
Rajesh
Comments:
This is Rajesh. my wife has hearing problem, one of the famous hospital in chennai has done ear surgery. after few months again she faced hearing problem, so we have visited famous hospital in bangalore they suggested two things either go for re-surgery or hearing aid. we have inquired and taken appointment from sanjay speech & hearing rehab. center. after hearing evaluation, he suggested hearing aids. now my wife is communicating very nicely. she is not finding any hearing issues. the hearing aid is invisible and easy to use. thanks sanjay sir.
Friday, January 08 2016 - 11:22 PM
Nishant Dash
Comments:
I am Nishant Dash, 22 years of age. I had a problem of high pitched voice called puberphonia. After the therapy my voice has completely changed to a low pitched voice . I am very much satisfied with the voice therapy, Thanks to Sanjay Sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:29 AM
siva brahma reddy
Comments:
Hi.. I am Siva , I am 20 years old from S.R. Nagar Hyderabad.I had suffering from puberphonia. My voice is like female Voice, but now my voice is normal .i am very happy.. & Very Thankful to Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 04 2016 - 02:19 AM
ANKIT KUMAR AGRAWAL
Comments:
Hello I am Ankit Kumar Agrawal. I am 20 years old. I live in BIT Mesra,Ranchi,Jharkhand. At present I am doing Btech in Mechanical Engineering. I had the problem of Puberphonia. My voice was like of girl. But now after getting treatment from Sanjay sir I got rid of that and got a normal male voice in which I am very comfortable. I have become fan of Sanjay sir. Thank you Sanjay sir alot for giving me a new life.
Sunday, January 03 2016 - 01:14 AM