Rajesh
Comments:
Hi everyone

I live in Georgia,US . I was suffering from Puberphonia since 10-12 years . I have consulted DR. Sanjay for treatment. The doctor explained about the problem, and the roadmap of treatment. It was very well organized and step by process. He used to take 5-6 hours of sessions everyday.

After a week i was able to talk normally(Low pitch) and my friends and family where shocked with my voice and they are not able to recognize me over the phone then i had to do a video call to make them believe.
Monday, April 09 2018 - 09:11 AM
vardhan n
Comments:
i went for surgery initially.but there is no change, after coming here.iam able to see changes from first day onwards. now after 7th day, iam happy to listen my voice.
Monday, April 02 2018 - 03:50 AM
veeresh
Comments:
im veeresh from raichur
my voice has become so proper now. i was having puberphonia like female voice. now my voice is low pitch called totally male voice
Monday, April 02 2018 - 03:28 AM
Himanshu Bansal
Comments:
Basically, I'm from Charkhi Dadri, Haryana and currently working in Bangalore. I was suffering from high pitched voice (feminine voice) for last 7-8 years and was hopeless. I got to know about Dr. Sanjay through some online media and I decided to consult him.
On the Day 1 itself, he assured me that there'll be magical change in my voice and it actually did change magically. The therapy started on 9th March. The doctor explained about the problem, and the roadmap of treatment. It was very well organized and step by process. He used to take 5-6 hours of sessions everyday. I could feel the change in my voice from Day 6. By the end of therapy on Day 8 (16th March), the voice had changed completely. It had a lower pitch, sounded more clear, confident and masculine. My relatives and peers couldn't recognize me.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Sanjay to all the people suffering from vocal problems.
Saturday, March 17 2018 - 05:41 AM
SHIV SAHU
Comments:
Earlier i was having stammering but after I took the therapy under Sanjay sir and it got improved and even better.
Friday, March 16 2018 - 09:19 AM
Samir khanna
Comments:
Dr Sanajy kumar has a vast experience in SLP..i was having SD since last three years and his 8 days therapy has helped me in regaining my original voice to some extent ...Dr Sanjay gives his treatment step by step and practically which helped me in regaining back my voice .
Friday, March 16 2018 - 08:49 AM
BAPAN DEY
Comments:
I had puberphonia for last 8-10 years.....it's very frustrating and good enough to reduce my confidence level.....I had searched on google and YouTube for speech therapist for cure this problem then I came to know about SANJAY SIR.....after watching the videos on YouTube I became confident and came here for 8 days therapy and my voice magically change in 8 days......The doctor is very friendly and he not just cure puberphonia also motivated us during therapy..... this was help for increase confident level during therapy....I am very happy now thanks to SANJAY SIR for give me new life. I get positive feedback from my parents, relatives and friends also.
Saturday, February 17 2018 - 02:51 AM
Suraj M K
Comments:
Hello all. My name is Suraj M K. I am from Kumta, Karnataka. I was suffering from high pitched voice(puberphonia) since 11 years. Due to this problem addressing a big audience was a huge problem. Voice was not audible far away. I came to know about Sanjay Kumar sir through YouTube. I attended the 8 days therapy. On 6th day suddenly a magical change happened and my voice was no longer high pitched. I can talk more louder with more confidence. Thanks to Magician Sanjay sir.. :)
Friday, February 16 2018 - 01:10 AM
srinath
Comments:
my name is sri nath.i have came from lucknow for the treatment at that time my voice was very bad but now i m very happy.now my voice is very good.
Friday, February 16 2018 - 12:50 AM
Prashant Singh
Comments:
I am Prashant Singh from Lucknow U.P.
I was suffering from high pitch voice(puberphonia) from 2008. On 9th Feb 2018 I came here and in just 8 days I have seen magical change in my voice. My career was getting ruined but with my new voice I look much more confident. SLP Sanjay sir is one out of 5 most important person in my life.
Thursday, February 15 2018 - 11:59 PM