Akhliesh
Comments:
My name is Akhilesh and my age is 30. I came from Canada for the voice therapy treatment. Earlier I was suffering from high pitch voice occasionally and my voice was not clear. But post therapy my voice quality is improved and now I have stable low pitch.
Ps: patience is key point for this treatment… Thank You
Wednesday, May 03 2017 - 02:37 AM
Aditya Shinde
Comments:
Hi, my name is Aditya I am 17 from Aurangabad Maharashtra I had the problem of puberphonia (like a female voice) disorder but after my voice therapy after 8 days I am totally cure I am feeling very happy and confident for speaking thank you very much sanjay sir.
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 03:46 AM
Nitin Bhagath
Comments:
Hello! My name is Nitin j bhagath, my age is 17 and I’m from Bangalore and I had a problem of puberphonia, in which my voice sounds like female voice. Whenever I used to talk, the voice used to sound like female, sometimes my voice doesn’t use to come out. Whenever I used to book a cab, the person used to tell madam, that was only because of my voice One day I came to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center to meet sanjay sir and ask him about my voice. He told that I had a problem of puberphonia. He said that my treatment will start on 16/3/2017 till 23/3/2017. I was shocked that how can he do that in 8 days. But miracle it got proper in just 8 days. Now my voice sounds like male and I’m very happy and amazed for that. Now if I book a cab, the person used to tell me sir and I was very happy for that. I found sir on practo. Sir is so friendly and very sweet todays date is 23/3/2017. Thank you sanjay sir!
Thursday, March 23 2017 - 02:33 AM
Siraj Uddhin
Comments:
My name is Md. Sirajuddhin from Warangal (Telangana District), I am 21 years of old, I had Puberphonia since last 7 years which was declared by an ENT doctor. I had taken speech therapy from a Speech therapist in Hyderabad but I didn’t find any change in voice. I almost left hopes of my voice. I faced several problems like peer pressure and loosing several opportunities in my professional career. So I decided to keep full stop to my problem. I anyhow found Mr. Sanjay sir Puberphonia treatment videos in youtube. I regain hopes of my voice and came over to Bangalore and took treatment for 8 days in Sanjay Sir. I found a lot of change in my voice and almost got new life……….Thank you.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 03:06 AM
Vinoth
Comments:
I am vinoth, from Sri Lankan and I am 26 year old. I had a high pitch voice problem for more than nine years. And took three month treatment in Sri lanka but there was no more changes. Then I came to Bangalore at Sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center for treatment. After 8 days of treatment I got better changes in my voice. And I am really happy with my change, Thanks to sanjay sir.
Wednesday, February 15 2017 - 02:40 AM
Hiranmay Saha
Comments:
My name is Hiranmay Saha. I am 26 years old. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal. I am currently staying in Namrup, Assam. I was facing the problem of high pitch voice. Due to this I faced many problems. So I came to Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center. I attended a one week program at his clinic.After that I have gained confidence and my voice has changed.I can speak better now. I am feeling good.I suggest those who are having voice problem please consult Mr. Sanjay Kumar. Thank you.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:46 AM
Nitin Malusare
Comments:
My name is Nitin Malusare. I am 27 years old from Mumbai, Maharashtra. Currently working in Banglore. I was suffering from Puberphonia (High Pitch Voice) for that i had visited serval Speech Therapiest in Mumbai but nothing worked out. so finally i decided to go for Surgery (Thyroplasy Type - I) but the result was not waht i expected. Though after surgery i was able to speak in low pitch voice but the voice was not Clear & Loud. I found about Dr.Sanjay from the internt, I attended a one week program at his clinic after that I have gained confidence that I can speak better, he has been very understanding and helpful.I have no word to say, thanks to him for his effert & time through the process.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 08:42 AM
Sushanth M
Comments:
I am Sushanth, 24 year old. I came from Hyderabad to Sanjay Speech hearing and rehabilation centre for Stammering treatment.I have taken 8 days speech theraphy and have seen a change in my fluency. As said by doctor stamerring can't be 100% cured but with speech theraphy it can be controlled and can increase the fluency. I have learnt few techniques which should be practice all my life to control my stammering. Thank you Sanjay sir.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:42 AM
Linson
Comments:
I am Linson I’m 30 years old, I came from Kerala to sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre with complaint of high pitch voice. But ENT report was salcus vocalis I was about to expect no change or slight change. After therapy feeling confident. thanks sanjay sir and farheen mam for the hospitality.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 02:23 AM
Deepak purohit
Comments:
I am Deepak Purohit and I am from Bangalore.I am 23 years old. I had an problem of high pitch voice which sounds like female ,
for which i was feeling ashamed to talk to anyone , so i came to sanjay speech hearing centre and they said it would take 8 days
for treatment . so i joined this and after 8days I gain confidence that my voice has been changed and feeling very happy .
Thank you sanjay sir for his effort and I suggest everyone to join this who are suffering from high pitch voice.
Monday, January 16 2017 - 01:16 AM