vishal parmar
Comments:
My name is Vishal Parmar. I am from Surendranagar, Gujarat. I was facing a High Pitch voice problem called Puberphonia from last 7 years. I have taken a voice therapy from Sanjay Sir. now I am feeling happy and free.and my problem of puberphonia has been solved completely. thank you very much sanjay sir.
Friday, July 24 2015 - 02:49 AM
suraj P
Comments:
Hi, I am suraj, I had voice issue in my throat over 7 years then I visited SLP sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre, they treated me for 7 days & I got cured in lesser a week. I am happy now got more confident in my life style, Thanks a lot sanjay sir. . .
Tuesday, July 21 2015 - 06:55 AM
Ajay Naneessh
Comments:
My name is Ajay Nandeesh. I am from Banagalore. I had the high pitch voice from the last 9 years.I had come here for the voice therapy.now my voice had been corrected in 7 days. Thank u Sanjay Sir for all your help.
Saturday, July 18 2015 - 08:05 AM
Bhushan Naik
Comments:
My name is Bhushan Naik and I came from USA for this treatment. I was suffering with High Pitch Voice from last 20 years. I consulted with ENT but did not got any positive results. I got Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center from Google/Youtube. I got in touch with some persons who got cured and decided to take treatment. After completing the therapy, my voice pitch changed and came to normal range. I am thankful to Mr.Sanjay and his staff for everything they did for me during the therapy.
Friday, July 17 2015 - 07:20 AM
Vimal Sreedhar
Comments:
Myself Vimal Sreedhar, I am from Kerala.I was having slightly high pitch voice problem and was also facing difficulty speaking in loud voice. E.N.T diagnosed as phonetry gap is there in the vocal test. After therapy i feel that my loudness as well as pitch is improved.. Thank you Sanjay Sir.
Friday, July 17 2015 - 02:01 AM
kaustubh jadhav
Comments:
My name is Kaustubh Jadhav
i m from Mumbai ....(Thane)
I was suffering From Puberphonia since 6 years Then i searched in Internet i got know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Center. then i was came in bangalore... and within 7 days my voice has change. Thanks To Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, July 16 2015 - 05:46 AM
Raveeshankar.S
Comments:
Hello,I am Raveeshankar from Ganapathy, Coimbatore.My age is 22 years old.I was suffering from puberphonia for the past 7 years.I came to know about the Sanjay speech hearing and Rehabilitation Center through Internet.I took assessment test initially and started the treatment. I had undergone treatment totally for seven days.I found a lot of improvement in my base pitch after the treatment.I feel very confident now while speaking because of this change... For everyone who is suffering from puberphonia problem I would like to suggest to visit Mr. Sanjay sir and undergo treatment. Definitely an improvement will be there. Finally I would like to thank Sanjay sir for the constant motivation and help... Thanks To Sanjat
Monday, July 13 2015 - 07:28 AM
Kalyan K.S.
Comments:
I'm Kalyan K.S. from Mangalam,Tirupati,Andhra Pradesh. I have the problem of stammering from my childhood. I came here for speech therapy. After speech therapy , i feel a good improvement. Now i'm able to speak fluently with very little shuttering.
Monday, July 13 2015 - 07:26 AM
Praneeth Raminei
Comments:
I am Praneet.i came from Jublihills Ten Hyderabad.i used to have puberphonia breaking voice. and My age is 21, & I am having this problem from 5 years, Now my voice is changed i am Very Happy, Thanks a lot to Sanjay sir.
Tuesday, July 07 2015 - 02:51 AM
puneet tandekar
Comments:
Hello i am PUNEET TANDEKAR.My age is 20 years.I am from Bhopal madhyapradesh. I was suffering From Puberphonia ,a girl like voice from 5 years .When I know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Center. Then i took appointment and came to Banglore then i took speech therapy for 7 days. Now I am very confident. my voice got changed to a male voice from a girl like voice.Thanks a lot SLP Sanjay sir and his team for giving me new life.
Thursday, July 02 2015 - 07:21 AM