Pankaj Bavkar
Comments:
My name is Pankaj Bavkar. I am from Mumbai. I had a High Pitch Voice problem. I went to a voice and speech therapist is Mumbai as well but it didn't help me out. So I came here to SLP Sanjay Kumar in Bangalore for the treatment. He is very confident and positive in his treatment. The atmosphere is very well maintained by him in the clinic. I had talk to my relatives after the treatment and they were really very shocked for the change in my voice in just 7 days. I am also very happy for my new voice. Thank you.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 05:51 AM
Deepak
Comments:
Hi. I was having the issue of Diplophonia, which is a combination of high pitch and low pitch voice from last few years. I came to know about SLP Dr. Sanjay Kumar after watching many YouTube videos. I then started my Voice therapy at Sanjay sir’s clinic. Within 7 days, my voice has changed for the better. It sounds completely low pitch now, and I am more confident talking over the phone as well as directly with other people. This therapy has helped me a lot and I would recommend other people too, who are facing any speech or voice issues, to contact Dr.Sanjay for his advice and enroll for the therapy as suggested.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 05:23 AM
Swapnil Pandit
Comments:
I am from Mumbai and was suffering from spasmodic dsyphonia from last one and half year and high pitch voice. I visited multiple ENT specialists and speech therapist in Mumbai but didn't see any improvement. Thanks to SLP Sanjay excercises I have now recovered significantly and now can talk with ease.
Saturday, December 16 2017 - 05:01 AM
MD Faisal
Comments:
My name is Faisal and im from samastipur bihar. I was suffering from puberphonia from the past 7 years and SLP Sanjay Kumar's Speech Therapy healed the problem in the matter of 8 days. I really feel I should have come earlier without delaying. Really happy with the results.many many Thank you so much sanjay sir. Saturday 17Nov 2017 2pm
Friday, November 17 2017 - 03:41 AM
Shekhar ambiga
Comments:
My name is shekhar ambiga age 22yrs , from Goa. I was suffering from puberphonia (feminine voice),Which i was not knowing earlier. Doctor consulted for a speech therapy. I had taken speech therapy for a month in goa but it didn't help me much. But after watching sir slp sanjay kumar's videos on youtube and even review was good. So i came here in bangalore for a treatment. After completing 8days of treatment my voice has been improved and i would suggest you to take treatment at his place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 05:30 AM
kaushik
Comments:
if there is a problem in voice it is the best place
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 05:24 AM
Jay Prakash
Comments:
I had come to Dr.Sanjay's clinic from Jamshedpur,Jharkhand. I took a week long speech therapy as i was suffering from puberphonia. At times i was a bit sceptical but after I had completed my therapy sessions i was really happy with the results. I would like to suggest that anyone who is suffering from a similar kind of problem just contact Dr.Sanjay and believe me you won't be disappointed with the results.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 05:21 AM
Rohan Rawat
Comments:
Hello..!! My name is Rohan Rawat . I was suffering from puberphonia from last 5-6 years . I contacted many doctors but i was not satisfied with their treatment because they were saying for surgery but I don't want to do surgery , so I searched in google about this problem and i got Sanjay Sir's video . So after watching many videos I got confident and came to Bangalore and meet sir and within 8 days miracle happen my voice changed fully from female to male . I am very happy with my new voice . THANKS TO SANJAY SIR FOR GIVING ME NEW VOICE AND NEW LIFE.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 05:02 AM
Santanu Biswas
Comments:
I was suffering from high pitched voice from last 10 years. I searched Google for the solution. Then I found Sanjay kumar sir's YouTube link. I saw lots of videos then I decided to take appointment. And from 9/11/17 to 16/11/17 I took the treatment.

I am amazed with the friendliness of Sanjay sir and he explained things very nicely. NO MEDICINE, NO SURGERY and on the 7th day my problem is no more. Friends and families are talking about my new voice. I am so happy today.Thank you sir.
Thursday, November 16 2017 - 04:55 AM
Indresh Patel
Comments:
I came here from chhattisgarh, for voice therapy now my voice is very good, Doctor Sanjay kumar is very supportive and lovely environment provided by the staffs here.
Saturday, October 28 2017 - 11:01 PM