Arjun
Comments:
My name is Arjun A R, age 22 years, I am from Malappuram, Kerala.
I have been suffering from High Pitch voice Like a (female voice) from the past 08 years.
Then I search on Google, I found Dr. SLP Sanjay Kumar on Youtube and had decided to consult his for treatment.
I came to Bangalore, After 7 days my voice has improved a lot.

I would like to thank Dr. Sanjay Kumar for his effort and help rendered throughout the treatment.
Thursday, October 15 2015 - 06:43 AM
Sarath Chandran
Comments:
My name is Sarath Chandran, age 36 years, I am from Palakkad, Kerala.
I have been suffering from High Pitch voice Like a (female voice) from the past 20 years.
I came to Bangalore, After 7 days my voice has improved a lot.

Saturday, September 26 2015 - 03:38 AM
Nagendra
Comments:
My name is Nagendra babu.I am 25 years old. I came from Kuppam, Andhrapradesh. I was suffering from High Pitch voice that means female like voice. I was not able to even say attendance in class and also faced many problems with this voice. I got cured completely after taking 7 days voice therapy classes at Sanjay Speech Hearing and Rehabilitation Center by SLP Sanjay Kumar .Thank you very much Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 07:20 AM
Uddaraju Siva Rama Krishna Raju
Comments:
I am Uddaraju Siva Rama Krishna Raju, 23years old . I came from west Godavari district, Andhrapradesh. Before coming here my confidence was very low because of my voice. I was not able to speak louder. Being male, on the phone people used to tell me Madam. I was very sad. After 8days of therapy my voice got changed completely. People are not able to recognize me on the phone. Everyone is very happy with my new voice. Thanks to Sanjay sir
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 06:46 AM
Imteyaz Ahmad
Comments:
Hi,Iam Imteyaz from gopalganj ,Bihar I had severe stammering.It was very difficult speak.After taking therapy from Sanjay sir my speech has improved a lot.Thank you sanjay sir.
Thursday, September 17 2015 - 02:55 AM
Sumit Gupta
Comments:
I am Sumit Gupta, I am 25 years of age. I came from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. I had a problem named Puberphonia. I came to know about Sanjay Speech Hearing And Rehabilitation Centre from Google. I was very much impressed by the videos they uploaded on YouTube. So i came here for therapy of a week. It helped me to overcome my problem, with due support of Sanjay sir and Farheen. I would suggest every person round the corner of earth, that if they have some voice related problem then they should meet Sanjay Sir. Thank you. :)
Wednesday, September 16 2015 - 08:07 AM
R. Shankar
Comments:
I am Shankar from Hasan. I am 30 years of age. I had the problems of puberphonia and phonetory gap since very long. After the therapy sessions with Sanjay Kumar both the problems are reduced to great extent, Thanks to Sanjay Kumar.
Saturday, August 15 2015 - 02:15 AM
Nikhil Rana
Comments:
My name is Nikhil Rana.i am from Delhi NCR Gurgaon.My age is 20 years.I was suffering from Puberphonia like a female Voice since 6 years,than i meet my college mate and he told me about that he also had this
type of problem and he got treatment from bangalore in sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation center by Dr. sanjay kumar and than i came to Bangalore on 7th august for 7 days treatment.After getting some therapy and exercise without any surgery and medicine i changed my voice completely and i became fabulous.after getting 7 days treatment when i call my friends and my family members they are unable to identify that i am Nikhil. Now i feel very happy. Thank You to Sanjay Sir.
Thursday, August 13 2015 - 01:47 AM
vishal parmar
Comments:
My name is Vishal Parmar. I am from Surendranagar, Gujarat. I was facing a High Pitch voice problem called Puberphonia from last 7 years. I have taken a voice therapy from Sanjay Sir. now I am feeling happy and free.and my problem of puberphonia has been solved completely. thank you very much sanjay sir.
Friday, July 24 2015 - 02:49 AM
suraj P
Comments:
Hi, I am suraj, I had voice issue in my throat over 7 years then I visited SLP sanjay speech hearing and rehabilitation centre, they treated me for 7 days & I got cured in lesser a week. I am happy now got more confident in my life style, Thanks a lot sanjay sir. . .
Tuesday, July 21 2015 - 06:55 AM